What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

I'm on 215/35 do you have rubbing at all ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I have someone sitting in the back that weighs more than 160 I'm done.

One of my gf friends is fat, like 220lbs fat. Drove her back from the bar the other night, when I came back to my place there was enough rubber in the fender to create a hockey puck.

that's for the back, in front the tire is slowly pulling our the inner lip of the fender... only on the driver side. My ST coilovers aren't full ajustable (witch I should have readed before buying them...) in front the damper is stiff enough, but in the back it's too smooth so it makes the tire rub.

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

If I have someone sitting in the back that weighs more than 160 I'm done.

One of my gf friends is fat, like 220lbs fat. Drove her back from the bar the other night, when I came back to my place there was enough rubber in the fender to create a hockey puck.

that's for the back, in front the tire is slowly pulling our the inner lip of the fender... only on the driver side. My ST coilovers aren't full ajustable (witch I should have readed before buying them...) in front the damper is stiff enough, but in the back it's too smooth so it makes the tire rub.

I Can't wait To install mine I ordered some ST X.

OY!

Got my custm made X-PIPE MADE! holy welds. A job well done by my garage. Sounds noice paired with jhm dp. Sound clips to follow, my phone sucks for sound.
also MTL Audi Club BBQ was a success

Custom made x-pipe pics
nS3tyqu.jpg

Ho95Qip.jpg

dwzpJ4b.jpg

yaBXJql.jpg

MTL AUDI CLUB "TREMBLANT BBQ"
UrzEhGm.jpg

fl3Q0y6.jpg

8aKdJPQ.jpg

pnmrR9S.jpg

Q5JH0w2.jpg

CZecnkI.jpg

H7edCjT.jpg

qs42Noc.jpg

OY!

Got my custm made X-PIPE MADE! holy welds. A job well done by my garage. Sounds noice paired with jhm dp. Sound clips to follow, my phone sucks for sound.
also MTL Audi Club BBQ was a success

Custom made x-pipe pics
nS3tyqu.jpg

Ho95Qip.jpg

dwzpJ4b.jpg

yaBXJql.jpg

MTL AUDI CLUB "TREMBLANT BBQ"
UrzEhGm.jpg

fl3Q0y6.jpg

8aKdJPQ.jpg

pnmrR9S.jpg

Q5JH0w2.jpg

CZecnkI.jpg

H7edCjT.jpg

qs42Noc.jpg

holy double post, and holy welds! they look nice, i wanna lick them for some reason. whats the garage name?

Did a retrofit a my GF a4 B7. She's been loving my retrofit on my B7.

Not finished, need to put her angel eyes on and glue the shrouds.

744998390daf72f846cb02d8a32b77e2.jpg

0b490fb98d827f18f916e05beab55522.jpg

Installed a trunk lid ...

Wet sanded all scuffs and paint scratches... Will touch up and sand again , and then full compound and sealant to restore paint.... Freaking rock chips and Montréal parkings

I didnt do shit to any of my vehicules but I think I spotted McSuly twice on Decarie saturday, dat rs4 man , oh so nice!

Was in the Daytona Gray Q7. Cheers!

Sent from your bedroom using your girlfriend's phone.

J'ai fait le "Display gear selection in the MMI in D and S mode" sur mon Q5 via VAG-COM...!

Pretty cool.

Je vais expérimenter ceux-ci bientôt :

- Needle check on start-up;
- Feux en monde "flash" lors d'un freinage d'urgence;

Y paraitrait qu'il y aurait moyen de programmer la circulation de l'air pendant un certain temps lorsqu'on coupe le moteur, "feature" que j'avais sur mon Touareg avec un bouton dédié mais il semblerait qu'il y ait une méthode pour répliquer cette fonction avec le VAG-COM...est-ce que quelqu'un a déjà trouvé ou essayé...?

Je ne trouve pas grand chose de "clair" sur le net....

C'est une golf sportwagen de base que tu as ? Je pensais que les sportwagen avaient déjà les flashers dans les miroirs de base

C'est pas une de base, c'est la Highline, la plus luxueuse lol. Les flashers sont dans les miroirs, on les,voit quand même bien pourtant sur les,photos! Elles sont très minces!

From this:
951014ee7013eb8d83679a1c8769c9ab.jpg

To this:
fb0baf106f0a6e0355b430f0225b5251.jpg

Took me 1:15 minutes with hand tools and a regular jack, had to pick up the better half and kid at the inlaws so was in a rush. Will have to remove the driver side to tighten the dust shield, I have no clue how it got loose though.

Met une drop avant, elle va juste avoir l'air encore plus hate avec des plus grosses mags si tu la baisses pas avant

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back