What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

xHo1jCy.jpg

New wheels.

Last edited:
Kinda off topic, but still wanted to share with you fellow VW owners.
Ill be moving to Toronto in 3 weeks. I’ve purchased a franchise called Mr Pretzels and will located in downtown Toronto.

I am currently training at the Fairview Pointe-Claire location. Im super excited and nervous at the same time. Im leaving behind all my family and friends. Im leaving a great job and a city that i love.

It feels like im starting a new chapter in my life!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190407/1207f43d854ac89381f135db80ea42e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats and good job leaving this stupid province filled with stupid ppl .. on a side note can i buy one of them hats ?

Guess you need them for mtl roads XD

well i sold my b7 rs4 and gave my mk4 to my mum and bought them both for my alberta move. didn't like it, complicated job-wise so gonna come back lol

congrats and good job leaving this stupid province filled with stupid ppl .. on a side note can i buy one of them hats ?

Because you think there is no stupid people in TO? I loled.
Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

it's really not that bad in qc.
every province has it's own pros/cons.
comes down to wot you really want tbh or like.
MTL is best for culture/taste. No1 can beat that lel

Because you think there is no stupid people in TO? I loled.

TO does have stupid ppl. I actually dont like TO that much... but for me to have good oppertunities and grow the business, TO is the place to be.

On a side note... im just fed-up with the politics in QC. Esp now with anyone working in the public sector not allowed to wear any religious clothing.

Cant we spend the money on schools, hospitals, roads, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j'étais partit pour réparer la rouille sur mon aile de b7, pis fuck it tant qu'à faire une job a moitié j'ai décidé de l'enlever car elle est trop maganée à mon goût, déjà réparée dans le passé car elle avait du bondo...,présentement en attente d'une neuve, surprenant comment le body est clean!

20190421_151840.jpg
20190421_153409.jpg

Ciboire le monde sont ben savages dans leurs post ces temps-ci, avec l' autre qui attaque windex dans un thread hehe

Ciboire le monde sont ben savages dans leurs post ces temps-ci, avec l' autre qui attaque windex dans un thread hehe
Ces un classique mr. Pas pour rien que ya de moins en moins de monde qui viennent sur le board.

Ces un classique mr. Pas pour rien que ya de moins en moins de monde qui viennent sur le board.

Sélection naturelle.

On garde juste les forts

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back