What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

So i’ve been in TO for about a month now. Still adjusting to life here.

Today i switched my plates :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a front license plate sucks! I feel your pain bud! We were hoping that when Ford axed the emission testing that he would also ax the front plate but no such luck. Right ruins the look of the front end and why I take it off a car shows!

Having a front license plate sucks! I feel your pain bud! We were hoping that when Ford axed the emission testing that he would also ax the front plate but no such luck. Right ruins the look of the front end and why I take it off a car shows!

I heard they may still do it!!

Question stupide, y me manque une bolt de plaque sur ma S4, je trouve ca où?
Boulon M6, longueur dépend du contour de plaque : 8mm, 12mm, 16mm ou 20mm

Probablement que le rack a boulons spéciaux du Canadian Tire a ça, sinon l'allée des boulons au Réno.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Probablement que le rack a boulons spéciaux du Canadian Tire a ça, sinon l'allée des boulons au Réno.

j'avais trouvé ca sur internet mais je trouvais pas où les trouver. Surement que Napa aurait ca aussi au pire j'imagine?

boite de 100 pour une manquante lol

On dirait que ca me rentre comme pas dans la tete de payer 25$ pour une vis manquante...

Yup very good suggestion, that being said for you guys that go to Kenny U Pull (like me for the GTI) I grab screws, bolts, clips, etc... in the interior of the car that people have left behind from removing what they needed. I know have a very nice selection of hardware that cost me nothing. Just a thought :D

boite de 100 pour une manquante lol

On dirait que ca me rentre comme pas dans la tete de payer 25$ pour une vis manquante...
Chez Réno tu peux acheter a l'unité!
Le prix affiché est a la boîte.

So i’ve been in TO for about a month now. Still adjusting to life here.

Today i switched my plates :(

(FYI: registeation is only $120 a year and Driver License is $90 every 5 years)

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190528/549fdf92143f92d3a9e54a6ebc1df961.jpg

And ordered this for front plate tow hook holder:
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190528/61df9eea61fa24af9d95fd36c102aa3f.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190528/69d5d43e38f3f2e76e46cc89c1ef92c0.jpg

Don’t know if ON is like BC but having a front plate displayed like that was a huge fine aka twice as much as not having it displayed (RCMP/CVSE rules)

Back