What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Have u looked into LED's?

Thats what i want for my car
I did but even on ebay the kits are expensive...i bought a cheap 30$ hid kit...but for the bora ill probably look into it since its my daily

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I did but even on ebay the kits are expensive...i bought a cheap 30$ hid kit...but for the bora ill probably look into it since its my daily

fyi i sell the LED kit and they are 200$ taxe in install and warranty for 12 years. let me know if you wanna buy some for the bora.

Thanks to our shitty roads. This was last night when i was in the ville marie:

09c819795c05721abbaf103ac000b5e3.jpg

Spotted Lunch Box coin Corbusier/Carrefour. Dat sound!
Vraiment belle aussi

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Je retourne mon tdi 2009. Jai enlever mon rns315 avec bluetooth 9w7, volant gti , euroswitch, shifter mk6 gti,

Reste mes banc de gti 2013 a enlever avec la couette des banc chauffant

fyi i sell the LED kit and they are 200$ taxe in install and warranty for 12 years. let me know if you wanna buy some for the bora.
Thats wwre i dont see myself pay 200$+ for a led kit...hid kits may last less long or have issues...but i can buy 6 cheap hid kits with that money

J'ai écrasé un lièvre qui sortait de la forêt cette nuit. J'arrête pas de penser que si j'aurais freiné plus fort ou tourné le volant à la droite au lieu de la gauche que j'aurais pu l'éviter. :(

J'ai écrasé un lièvre qui sortait de la forêt cette nuit. J'arrête pas de penser que si j'aurais freiné plus fort ou tourné le volant à la droite au lieu de la gauche que j'aurais pu l'éviter. :(
Meurtrier

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

My coolant flange / thermostat housing blew up on my 24V. Thankfully I wasn't very far from home when it happened, I was able to push the car back to my house

I suspect the thermostat stayed stuck closed and built too much pressure for the plastic to handle and exploded lol....Needless to say there was coolant everywhere in the engine bay

My coolant flange / thermostat housing blew up on my 24V. Thankfully I wasn't very far from home when it happened, I was able to push the car back to my house

I suspect the thermostat stayed stuck closed and built too much pressure for the plastic to handle and exploded lol....Needless to say there was coolant everywhere in the engine bay

[url]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss26/kill-p/007_zpsatpgpkj0.jpg[/URL]
Damn. See if they make a replacement in metal. Along with the crack pipe. When I had my 24v I remembered seeing someone making them on the vortex.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

^Yea some companies offer the cast aluminium coolant flanges and CNC crackpipes are also available, I'm gonna compare pricing versus the plastic units.

I mainly took the bumper off to get the car into the garage, but i'm gonna do a continuity test on the fan switch at the bottom of the radiator to make sure it's okay (easy access), and also inspect the fan module to make sure it's not melted or anything. These cars are problematic for cooling systems and fan issues as you know

@ Schyzo, I remember your thread on vortex when you had your MK4 24v, I seem to recall that you had some cooling problem as well, what ended up being the problem ???

Last edited:
Back