What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Damn. See if they make a replacement in metal. Along with the crack pipe. When I had my 24v I remembered seeing someone making them on the vortex.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
42draftdesign

Envoyé de mon HTC One_M8 en utilisant Tapatalk

a matin mon flasher arrière droit à lâché. Et je me sent mal, pcq je déteste le monde qui n'utilisent pas leur flasher, et la je fait la meme affaire. *mad* .

J'ai beau utiliser la signalisation manuelle, mais je suis certain que 95% du monde savent mêmé pas comment ça marche.

cacanne tire à soir !

^Yea some companies offer the cast aluminium coolant flanges and CNC crackpipes are also available, I'm gonna compare pricing versus the plastic units.

I mainly took the bumper off to get the car into the garage, but i'm gonna do a continuity test on the fan switch at the bottom of the radiator to make sure it's okay (easy access), and also inspect the fan module to make sure it's not melted or anything. These cars are problematic for cooling systems and fan issues as you know

@ Schyzo, I remember your thread on vortex when you had your MK4 24v, I seem to recall that you had some cooling problem as well, what ended up being the problem ???
Yeah my radiator fans were dead and had to buy new ones. Straight 12v to them to see if they spin if they don't get are dead. If they spin move to the thermo switch (on the rad) if it's good check the fuse box for melting and if it's good change the relay under the battery.

If you have to change the fans blade you might be able to do them from under by unbolting the torque mount and pulling the engine backward a bit ( that's how I did then on my R32) if not you have the out the front end in the service position (pain in the ass)

Thanks for the input

I'm going to work on it tonight.... good thing it's not my daily
If you needs new fans, order them for the R32 (they are the same) but the part store won't get confuse with the other type ( 2slow 1.8t 12v ) or I got away with mine by opening them up cleaning/lube them up.

Ca passe ou ça casse comme y dise. L'aileron est coller avec le 3M.
33fe982330d4bb6ae039120ed3799a63.jpg
f03e4a2b012b465599fc082a73b2cb14.jpg
631f3a2507a2eb172e965a638702430b.jpg

Dropped off my car yesterday to get detailed. Will also be getting GlossCoat applied to the car. Should have it back sometime wednesday. He did a test pannel yesterday...cant wait to have the whole car looking like that 😍😍😍
eae7b03a4f3c4e31fca583845b119657.jpg
f367d607ac9797985230f0857d0f050a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

a matin mon flasher arrière droit à lâché. Et je me sent mal, pcq je déteste le monde qui n'utilisent pas leur flasher, et la je fait la meme affaire. *mad* .

J'ai beau utiliser la signalisation manuelle, mais je suis certain que 95% du monde savent mêmé pas comment ça marche.

cacanne tire à soir !

12V 21W ou tu melt ton housing avec les 12V 27W du Cacan Tire.

12V 21W ou tu melt ton housing avec les 12V 27W du Cacan Tire.

merci !

Je savais que le housing fondait sur ces char là, mais je ne pensais pas que c'était directement lié au wattage, mais plutot à une mauvaise connexion.

Turn out que ma lumière était tombé dans le cover. wtf, elle marchait, je me suis parké sans code, le matin elle était tombé. J'ai resserré le support métallique et mis de la graisse diélectrique.

Back