What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

e3e340ec198ba626de80736065b523af.jpg

Installed my hoodbra that i got today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@pri did your body sold the R36 to someone in laval? Think I saw it parked near curé Labelle.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

@pri did your body sold the R36 to someone in laval? Think I saw it parked near curé Labelle.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

guy in st-jerome...

its thiery would bought it... the guy with the mint green mk6 jetta from unix...

Went tracking @ shannonville. was super fun! track was 4.03km long. My gf did really good too for her 2nd time at the track.

Group pic
a3h9pf.jpg

Drive-by with rs4

Inside view of 1 lap (CEL is for rear o2 sensors), also sunroof was shaky lel

Man that tracks is awesome looks like a lot of fun. Watched superbike races there years ago but never a auto racing :bigup: Was a good mix of car as well.

Hey guys,

Quick question, do you get your cars serviced at the dealer during warranty?
I called 2 VW dealers for an oil change its $152...a little steep imo.

Could I do my oil changes at an indy garage without affecting warranty?

thx

Hey guys,

thx

never went to the dealer to do any maintenance and it still under warranty. even on a extended warranty. I had tubo trouble, and dealer fixed it.
Be sure that you use vw approved oil and filter, and keep your receipt.

48$ oil, 15 filter, diy.

Stupid driver with zero fucking respect... A nice hit n run -_-
bf1ab60aafa651c5a7247253ad6c3ee1.jpg

Envoyé de mon LG-H831 en utilisant Tapatalk

schyzo, ton obdeleven c'est le pro ou pas ? est-ce que ca vaut la peine le pro ?

ouais ces le pro, et moi je trouve que ca vaut la peine, ca fais la meme chose que vagcom pour 1/8 du cout. ca prend un certain temp d adaptation mais sinon ca fonctionne numero 1

Hey guys,

thx

Si tu veux être 100% safe. Achete ton filtre et huile au dealer et fait le toi même et garde tes factures. 150$ un changement d huile de 5L c est du vol!

Moins cher, 35$ l huile au Costco Castrol Edge + filtre a l huile du dealer. Garde les factures.

Le petit garage de mécanique au coin de la rue me charge 20$ quand j amène mon stock...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

never went to the dealer to do any maintenance and it still under warranty. even on a extended warranty. I had tubo trouble, and dealer fixed it.
Be sure that you use vw approved oil and filter, and keep your receipt.

48$ oil, 15 filter, diy.

Yup I second that suggestion *tu*

Hey guys looking for suggestion on coilovers for the MK3 GTI since I have no experience with coilovers, the car came with ST coilovers and I'm not pleased or impressed with the ride. Not looking to go any lower but I am looking for a higher end set with dampening adjustment, daily ride as well (no track). What strut mounts would you suggest as well? PO indicated that all but the strut mount are poly bushings.Leaning towards Koni 1150 5001-1?

Last edited:
Hey guys looking for suggestion on coilovers for the MK3 GTI since I have no experience with coilovers, the car came with ST coilovers and I'm not pleased or impressed with the ride. Not looking to go any lower but I am looking for a higher end set with dampening adjustment, daily ride as well (no track). What strut mounts would you suggest as well? PO indicated that all but the strut mount are poly bushings.Leaning towards Koni 1150 5001-1?

Get the ST model
Above yours,

You probably have the equivalent of KW V1's
I dont remember who but someone on the forum has a set maybe he can give you a review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back