What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

car to dirty and im to lazy to go to ze Jewlip .. anyone on here good with adapters ? i wanna run my Alphards cus i love the staggered setup but i dont want to use my spacers-add they are 25mm all around and it sticks out a lot in the rear .. what is the smallest size i can run in the rear ? so its some what flush

car to dirty and im to lazy to go to ze Jewlip .. anyone on here good with adapters ? i wanna run my Alphards cus i love the staggered setup but i dont want to use my spacers-add they are 25mm all around and it sticks out a lot in the rear .. what is the smallest size i can run in the rear ? so its some what flush

Well you can sell them to me
Because i don't need adaptors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me , schyzo, lunchbox and some other cars are leaving julep 8.30 am saturday morning for VW3R in 3 rivieres...if anyone wants to join you are welcome!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Me , schyzo, lunchbox and some other cars are leaving julep 8.30 am saturday morning for VW3R in 3 rivieres...if anyone wants to join you are welcome!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Unless its jelly belly. We don't take kindly to your type around here.

HAH! <3

can't make it. Im working over time coz I'm saving up for car parts.

Decided I absolutely positively need to replace the cheap plastic pedals with gti pedals.

Also I want a leather shifter.

And I want a euro plate.

And I want 10000 other parts for my car hahahaha

Also, does anyone have experience with EBC Brakes? They have this kit that I'm interested in but I've never heard about them before...

https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.5/Braking/Rotors/ES522671/

Its a hell of a lot cheaper than 4 grand for an APR brake upgrade.

Also, where can I buy a legit german euro plate for cheap? You used to find them on kijiji for 15$ but now I can't find shit! Considering getting a customer europlate like MC Suly, but only thing euro about those US made plates is the templates and dimensions lol.

Last edited:
HAH! <3

can't make it. Im working over time coz I'm saving up for car parts.

Decided I absolutely positively need to replace the cheap plastic pedals with gti pedals.

Also I want a leather shifter.

And I want a euro plate.

And I want 10000 other parts for my car hahahaha

Also, does anyone have experience with EBC Brakes? They have this kit that I'm interested in but I've never heard about them before...

https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.5/Braking/Rotors/ES522671/

Its a hell of a lot cheaper than 4 grand for an APR brake upgrade.

Also, where can I buy a legit german euro plate for cheap? You used to find them on kijiji for 15$ but now I can't find shit! Considering getting a customer europlate like MC Suly, but only thing euro about those US made plates is the templates and dimensions lol.

If you want to upgrade your brakes i might have mine ( calipers only so far) for sale during winter, i just need to find a decent set of Porsche 17Z to rebuild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back