What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

nooo thats what the mk3 looks like now? I wanna kill that kid you sold it to :dark2:

Yes it is, but he's not the one who bought it from me. He got it from the dude whom i sold it to. Beaten to death, leaking fluids from everywhere.

But the dudes who owns it now is stupid too for stripping down an uber clean mk3 to build a riced out golf.

I know exactly who is parting it
4b28be929cbddbf3099a99bba2fb5964.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats your ride is well deserving with the work you've put into it, Passat made the 100 cut last year, was cool chatting with the So Clean guys on their builds. I'm disappointed that I won't be able to attend this year I'm at work on those days, won't be able to make Vagkraft or Berlin Klassik either :( Got no ride ready for those meet either :D Maybe cars of fire depending on the date.

Fixed my coolant issue... Replaced the thermostat housing, put a new thermostat, did a full coolant flush and bled all the air out of the system. Tested my fans to make sure that everything is in good working order

Also, installed 42dd billet aluminum shifter-end bushings while I was in that area of the engine bay. I already had an OEM R32 shift lever. Shifts are much more crisp and precise

Nice I have those coming for the Corrado as well the three bushings on the cable support bracket. Also replacing the the stock shifter with an MK4 which requires a bit of trimming of the shifter opening in the tunnel. How were the old bushings to remove from the cable ends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice I have those coming for the Corrado as well the three bushings on the cable support bracket. Also replacing the the stock shifter with an MK4 which requires a bit of trimming of the shifter opening in the tunnel. How were the old bushings to remove from the cable ends?

I have the billet shift tower bushings as well... The throws and really firm compared to stock

The old rubber bushings were pretty easy to remove, I just cut them out with sidecutters with the shifter ends still attached to the cables in the car... I had plenty of room to work because all of the coolant components were out of the way.

You can remove the shifter ends from the car but they have to be readjusted afterwards and it's kind of annoying, but seeing as your engine is out of the car, you will have to adjust the linkage anyways i presume

Just got this little guy!! Ups midpipe for the 2.5l shitbox! Should go ont the car this week!!
221f42c235a93d6c6e6867db8a72b492.jpg

So after a long time waiting
I finally got my new coilovers
It was a very long wait that i'm not happy about but i hope they are worth it.

They are going to replace my KW's Thursday morning.

Not gonna lie, im pretty excited to see how they feel once set properly

3f67b072b9a3ba49dfc2d4e7aa7d5464.jpg

Back