What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Damn those Scales took soo long...they better be worth it! Thats crazy long wait

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Damn those Scales took soo long...they better be worth it! Thats crazy long wait

I know
Frustrates me so much
They ignored my emails and i had to deal with someone else to finally get things moving back again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know
Frustrates me so much
They ignored my emails and i had to deal with someone else to finally get things moving back again

Yeah seems to be what ive been reading online aswell.. if you ever have issues i can give you a good number tho ;)

Just bought a pair of 5inch 18k swift springs for the rear. The wheel lip is soo close to touching the fender on bumps lol

Got a chance to clean the 2.5 before going to the meet tonight! Looking gud!!
9d318a05427bf9c1cd0b635b4c5fa0f4.jpg

And also got a little sonething that should go on the car later this week too ABT Spoiler
4f34473a6ccbe3a8a2493f44ec73fd16.jpg
b9c97940f964ec686e702c8c589f00ed.jpg

The meet was wayyy bigger than i expected. But there were so many non euros. Like wtf. At eurolife they try their best to not let jdm cars in. Plus it always the 30 yr old PoS rust buckets that rev their engines.

Then again its a restaurant so they cant really do anything.

The meet was wayyy bigger than i expected. But there were so many non euros. Like wtf. At eurolife they try their best to not let jdm cars in. Plus it always the 30 yr old PoS rust buckets that rev their engines.

Then again its a restaurant so they cant really do anything.
You realise julep dosent organise this meet right? Euro tuesdays has been around for 15+yrs... no one organises it at all...Ive made a fb page at the end of last summer and started promoting it to get the new generation on people to show up since there has been a "down" for the past 2 years due to bad weather almost every tuesday.

You realise julep dosent organise this meet right? Euro tuesdays has been around for 15+yrs... no one organises it at all...Ive made a fb page at the end of last summer and started promoting it to get the new generation on people to show up since there has been a "down" for the past 2 years due to bad weather almost every tuesday.

Yea im aware. I just found it annoying hows kids with civics are always the one rev bombing meets and its that shit that attracts cops. It was a fun meet and its always fun to meet new people and see old friends. But those civic kids got on my nerves.

Yea im aware. I just found it annoying hows kids with civics are always the one rev bombing meets and its that shit that attracts cops. It was a fun meet and its always fun to meet new people and see old friends. But those civic kids got on my nerves.
Maybe if the parking lot was full of euro cars we wouldnt have this problem...back in the day it would be packed...now its just a bunch of kids that build their car with their moms wallet for instagram and never attend any meets.

Maybe if the parking lot was full of euro cars we wouldnt have this problem...back in the day it would be packed...now its just a bunch of kids that build their car with their moms wallet for instagram and never attend any meets.

talking about not attending, where were you last night

Back