What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

was thinking about my RS4 the other day. what a beast, need to buy a racekar soon lol. still enjoying the 4runners
btw are the mtlracing forums dying? i don't see any1 posting in other threads anymore, though it was moar active.

WUjvXVe.jpg

EW2r2WY.jpg

DKcndkU.jpg

2ypYtbw.jpg

why did you sold your Neuspeed ?

with the delays from UPS.. i changed my mind
will get 19's next year... hopefully my current tires survive till i put on my winters.

i am in the process of moving.. so im buying furniture and shit. never knew buying a dyson vacuum would be so exciting lol

Deposit was given to me yesterday, the Bora is sold and will be gone in a couple weeks...its been fun
70e1da9aceaa8845b3d9a7568a4b2fbc.jpg
18881a6d76e74352115b637529df84ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

je magasine plus les 2014-15 qui sont dans mon budget, ce package est juste offert dans genre les 2017 messemble qui est facilement le double du prix

ha c'est possible ca, c'est dommage, car tu te ramasse avec l'intérieur du S6/S7 et le sport diff

Got a deposit on the engine in my Jetta last thrusday, pulling it out next week and going to part out the rest of the car down to the shell.

feels weird to be going from 2 nice MK4s to nothing in the same week

Got a deposit on the engine in my Jetta last thrusday, pulling it out next week and going to part out the rest of the car down to the shell.

feels weird to be going from 2 nice MK4s to nothing in the same week

But why?
C'est pas comme si ton Jetta roule beaucoup, c'était pas mal ton showcar, non?

But why?
C'est pas comme si ton Jetta roule beaucoup, c'était pas mal ton showcar, non?

je le considerais pas comme un showcar, mais i guess on peut dire sa. j'ai quand meme mis 120k km dessus en 6 étés.

was just time to move on, I have something much better in mind..well see

je le considerais pas comme un showcar, mais i guess on peut dire sa. j'ai quand meme mis 120k km dessus en 6 étés.

was just time to move on, I have something much better in mind..well see

t'es deja pas mal meilleur que moi, you have earned your car change

Back