What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Replaced my LED bulb in the passenger reading dome light

Saw that my meth tank is leaking, & trying to find something to patch it up

Noticed that 1 of the 2 led bulbs for the inside trunk light dead, will replace it when i have a little free time.

shes sitting in storage with my new GLI Recaros that i just put in but for some reason the driver side one wont move front or back soooo its kind of annoying =(

^^ i got my leather interior from my MK4 that im trying to get ride of .. mint condition heated also

Wait for my money pit rabbit at Vag :p

At least Vince is very very very very patient with me and C2Motorsport

looking for catback for rabbit and coilovers been on that hunt for a while ...

not sure what to go with yet tho

Bought a vented gas can & new 35W can-bus hid ballasts (fogs), since my other ones were busted for a while

v8ivk0.jpg

Well not today.. But just got the jhm 93 tune and the stage 4 +lwfw installed two weeks ago:bigup:

won't had a chance to drive it till next weekend.. And those 1000km breakin period is killing me..

Dropped the car at the stealership to get the recalls done :

- Revised PCV
- Fuel pressure sender
- They checked the cam follower and it seems it was already replaced, in good contition and the cam itself was replaced for the updated version???
- They changed the thermostat
- They changed the temperature sender
- They changed a wheel bearing and the axle bolt
- They pulled my radio code

All this for a big total of 265$. I transfered a repair insurance the PO had to my name for 55$ and all I had to do is pay a 200$ deductible for the repairs and 65$ for the radio code fees

On top of it they will repaint both my quarter panels under the VAG rust policy for bubbling barely visible, lets say its the first time I go out of the stealership satisfied.

Now im looking for Championship F1 edition LM' in full racing gold to suit my Brilliant Black A4 if anyone sees some please let me know.

Dropped the car at the stealership to get the recalls done :

- Revised PCV
- Fuel pressure sender
- They checked the cam follower and it seems it was already replaced, in good contition and the cam itself was replaced for the updated version???
- They changed the thermostat
- They changed the temperature sender
- They changed a wheel bearing and the axle bolt
- They pulled my radio code

All this for a big total of 265$. I transfered a repair insurance the PO had to my name for 55$ and all I had to do is pay a 200$ deductible for the repairs and 65$ for the radio code fees

On top of it they will repaint both my quarter panels under the VAG rust policy for bubbling barely visible, lets say its the first time I go out of the stealership satisfied.

Now im looking for Championship F1 edition LM' in full racing gold to suit my Brilliant Black A4 if anyone sees some please let me know.

Yep the cam follower on the 08 a4 suppose to be different . Have to check mine soon .

Back