What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

j'ai eu 3 unicorn, et presque 4. Donc, c'est très très très très très possible.

Mais faut pas capoter, un Q5 3.0t et un e91 manuelle c'est ne sont pas des unicorn, c'est des voitures rares.
>un unicorn ca aurait été : Rob je cherche un E91 2011 full full full, sans oublier le M pack, couleur ext rouget et int chessnut brown avec 100 000km et moins...

voici mes unicorns, et je n,ai pas forcé pour les trouvé et j'ai payer ce qui fallais, même moins. Je peux me le permettre, je ne suis pas pressé.

- maxima 1996 evergreen SE manuelle ( les 96 avait pas les meme ecu que les 97-98-99). Unicorn much en tbk.
- Campagna t-rex 2005 avec un remise à neuf sans VGA. j'ai eu un prix débaras.
- A4 avant 2008 manuelle sline, avec 2 options manquantes, on est pas loin du full full . Prix plus que réseonnable. dans cette config, 08 : 100 au canada.
- E91 2011 full full full, M pack. Manquais un coup de pied au cul pour l'avoir. J'étais jeune et pas de $$$, mais je l'ai conduit et il avait aucun offre dessus :)

ah pis mon cousin voulais me vendre en janvier un legacy spec B low -mileage, très propre. Au canada, un spec-b en état, est une criss de rareté ! :bigup: Mais trop petit pour moi.

je ne suis pas inquièt, je ne cherche pas un supra mk4 canadien 6 speeds .

Un Q5 base 3.0t, va faire la job, surtout avec 415hp :p

Go to cleam the bay today...also did the underside of the hood as there was a lot of rustproofing..also got rid of the insulation foam.

A lot of paint on the driver side frame rail chipped off...i may just paint the flat side of the driver rail by can just so its a little cleaner...I dont know if ill paint the brake booster or juste leave it as is either..

Here are some pics
9ddfa7619b577946f25cdd24b7969dc4.jpg
17522b7d9094f8d41ba0abf10faf6aaf.jpg
947407ba5e3b56df72a72e13571aef5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

IMO the booster is the only thing that really sticks out in the photo, I'd paint it my 2 cents! But nice job clean the bay. Wanted to ask was it wrinkle paint you used on the engine block and tranny?

IMO the booster is the only thing that really sticks out in the photo, I'd paint it my 2 cents! But nice job clean the bay. Wanted to ask was it wrinkle paint you used on the engine block and tranny?
Yeah probably a smart idea to do so and not pass out after putting all this work...just kinda bumed all that pain flakes off lol. It does looks pretty good tho.

And yes i used wrinkle on the block and trans

Yeah probably a smart idea to do so and not pass out after putting all this work...just kinda bumed all that pain flakes off lol. It does looks pretty good tho.

And yes i used wrinkle on the block and trans

Obviously you didn't stick those in the oven, you just let it dry or did you use heat gun? I've had no luck with wrinkle paint :dunno:

Obviously you didn't stick those in the oven, you just let it dry or did you use heat gun? I've had no luck with wrinkle paint :dunno:
I didnt even bother heating it up...just made sure the parts are clean.

Ive used it before and never an issue either

Using a heat gun is a bad idea. You'll get an uneven finish

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Ill make sure to turn off the wifi lol

Lol had the IE tune flashed in it three weeks ago and had nothing but problems trying to get the tac to work after the flash plus not impressed with the performance of the tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got the new wheel on:

I did pick-up the Nitto Invo 225/35/19 from Pneu Performance in the Metropolitain Flea Market for $153.00 a tire for the front.

Got the 2010 Golf flashed with UM night and day compared to the Integrated Engineering tune. Really pleased with the performance and David at Stancedub was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Pri was that you that I met briefly and shook hands when I was talking with David, if it was nice meeting you and sorry that we couldn't chat. I'll be back to get the TT flashed, never been in an R would love if you to took me out for a spin.:D

Back