What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Voilà un peu le résultat à date

3e0958a963d71eb3a0aa53b14e93055a.jpg

tu peux me PM si tu veux, t'a pas mal le meme guideline que moi.

JB1 t'a pas le choix pour la tune si tu veux ta garantie. J'ai installé des coilovers bilstein PSS pour la drop sur le mien, vraiment content, très bien niveau confort pour des coilovers. Les springs je trouvais que ca droppait juste une tite affaire pas assez pour que ce soit beau avec des deaux mags.

Pour le diffuser de Golf R, tu as tout ce qui te faut? j'ai recu cette semaine mon diffuser commandé en europe, me manque juste à l'installer. C'est quand meme long, prends toi d'avance, ca prends un bon 3 semaines recevoir ton stock.

tant qu'à mettre des mags, j'aurais mis du 19", mais j'imagine que tu voulais garder tes tire OEM?

Les tint, j'ai mis 35% all around, j'aime ca, c'est juste assez, pas trop

Pmed et selon ce que j'ai vu je me fis au build de ray_futbol sur Vwortex

35% vitre avant aussi?!

Hey guys, im really annoyed of the insane rev hang on my 2.5. do you guys know if its possible to get rid of the rev hang without getting a full on ecu tune? I know in the VAG software you can do some small things like program the mirrors to fold down when reversing and stuff but im guessing nothing involving the engine right? :/

i just wanna get rid of rev hang without having to tank up 91 since its my daily lol.

Does it hang when you shift above 3,600 rpm? This is a common issue with the 2.5L. 91 Octane won't fix it either, no Vag-com fix, UM tune is the Stage 1 will fix it.

Little update on the jetta..wiring is soon to be over..interior engine harness is done and exterior is all pinned up...just need to join the connector half to the other half that is in the bay.

Also routed the fuel lines in the frame rail for a super sleek fuel filter relocation.

Like i said i still need to connect the wires and run the power cables to the trunk for the battery..hopefully finish the wiring this week

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

To funny I've got the same style Deutsch connector for cleaning up the Corrado engine bay. Good job on sorting out the wiring! She going to look good when your done *tu*

To funny I've got the same style Deutsch connector for cleaning up the Corrado engine bay. Good job on sorting out the wiring! She going to look good when your done *tu*
Yeahs its deff the best option out there..ill deff reuse the same style connector in any future projects.

Also if you dont hae the special crimper for the pins..lmk i can point you in the right direction for a cheap alternative without having to spend over 300$ for a real DMC crimper

New goal is to have the car ready to be able to go to the lowlevel show in sorel on june 2nd

Yeahs its deff the best option out there..ill deff reuse the same style connector in any future projects.

Also if you dont hae the special crimper for the pins..lmk i can point you in the right direction for a cheap alternative without having to spend over 300$ for a real DMC crimper

New goal is to have the car ready to be able to go to the lowlevel show in sorel on june 2nd

Appreciate the offer on the crimper but I have both the cheaper and $300.00 crimper, I used these connectors at work constantly so was worth the investment into the better one more adjustability with the DMC. Hope you meet you deadline!

with the recent gas prices... i unplugged my JB1 and removed 2 coils packs...
i am now running 185/75-17 tires

Momentum demain 10ham pour l'installation de mes link ajustable de suspension pour descendre ça encore un peut et un alignement

Too low thats it.
Puting my coilovers back on this morning.
Pic is with my winters 17*"

I was looking for it so i’m gonna raise them
c438fc8dbd2ca8bf85832b36f7a09c44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back