What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Car been at the garage for 3 weeks now, man owning an eruo car here in fermont is a fucking pain in the ass. And onntop of that they charge me a fucking premium to change a simple coolant hose. 597$ for a freaking hose lol.

cest quoi jai manqué?

Car been at the garage for 3 weeks now, man owning an eruo car here in fermont is a fucking pain in the ass. And onntop of that they charge me a fucking premium to change a simple coolant hose. 597$ for a freaking hose lol.
Pk tu travailles pas toi même dessus?

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Pk tu travailles pas toi même dessus?

J'ai aucunement le temps, ca fait 14 jours en ligne que je travaille des 12 heures. En plus de ca il faudrait que je trimballe mes outils de la job a chez nous et je voyage en autobus so fuck it lol.

I purchased a cheap bench top sandblaster and some glass bead media. Not 100% where I want it but in time I'll get the parts looking almost new. Two halves of the G-lader:
OunB7uA.jpg

J'ai aucunement le temps, ca fait 14 jours en ligne que je travaille des 12 heures. En plus de ca il faudrait que je trimballe mes outils de la job a chez nous et je voyage en autobus so fuck it lol.

Un hose en rubber ça passe jamais sur garantie, mais le temps par contre sont pas supposer te le charger!

So change of plans having a hard time finding a TTRS not much selection out there and new is out of my budget, so got the Corrado a buddy :D Going to drive this until I get the Corrado on the road.
1998 GTI VR6 not perfect but nice solid car, two small rust spot one by the driver's mirror the other on the hood from rock chip, everything else is rust free. Done recently rotors and pads, wheel bearings, ball joints, poly bushing on all but strut towers those are TT's, serpentine belt/tensioner, O2 sensor, new windshield, window regulator, motor mounts, water pump, timing chain. Everything electrical work with the exception of the cruise control. Needs fluids service, new wheels/tires, rear passenger side ABS sensor. Tranny is good no grinding but long throws so that will need attention, motor 242,000 kms but runs strong, came with ST Coilovers, 25mm sway bar. Interior is mint no tears. It was originally a BC (British Columbia) car so didn't see much snow, it's been well maintained/regular services.

tLhA0tE.jpg

9XyfR4L.jpg

rtRoWaz.jpg

wsir6jm.jpg

ctPpnTX.jpg

Last edited:
So change of plans having a hard time finding a TTRS not much selection out there and new is out of my budget, so got the Corrado a buddy :D Going to drive this until I get the Corrado on the road.
1991 GTI VR6 not perfect but nice solid car, two small rust spot one by the driver's mirror the other on the hood from rock chip, everything else is rust free. Done recently rotors and pads done, wheel bearings, ball joints, poly bushing on all but strut towers those are TT's, serpentine belt/tensioner, O2 sensor, new windshield, window regulator, motor mounts, water pump, timing chain. Everything electrical work with the exception of the cruise control. Needs fluids service, new wheels/tires, rear passenger side ABS sensor. Tranny is good no grinding but long throws so that will need attention, motor 242,000 kms but runs strong, came with ST Coilovers, 25mm sway bar. Interior is mint no tears. It was originally a BC (British Columbia) car so didn't see much snow, it's been well maintained/regular services.

http://i.imgur.com/tLhA0tE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9XyfR4L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rtRoWaz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wsir6jm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ctPpnTX.jpg
BTW are you sure it's a 91 because 91 they were mk2.

Edit* you could buy my car, I see you in it.

Picked up some 3-Piece Mille Miglia MM300 17x8 and 8.5, 5x100 - 5x112 adapters 15mm/20mm for the MK3 Yokohama S-Drives, traded the Bentley's with a Vortex member from Ottawa.

XPw7w07.jpg

Last edited:
One of my front mags started slightly leaking from the center for the past 2 weeks..got the tire removed yesterday and resealed the center..just got the tire installed and no leaks so far!
347d2126b75340c31702302e6a88ef5e.jpg
fcb03e07f578438f159ef439a0fa2e92.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Picked up the GTI today in Levis, Quebec, was a little anxious about driving a 19yrs old car that I haven't maintained 365 km's, did the pre trip check, tire pressure, oil, powered steering,coolant levels. Fuel it with 91 Octane and went for it, really pleased with the car, no issues on it's first trip. Some general fixes are required to pass the safety, wiper blades, horn doesn't work, CEL was told it was passenger rear ABS sensor, needs wheel alignment and new tires (that's covered). Nail down some rattles, as previously mentioned the long throw in the shifter got to go. Next couple days will be going through it making a parts list. Some body molding need attending to and some require replacement. Swing by body shop to see what can be done about the rust spots. I do like the VR6 exhaust note it is SWEET!

Last edited:
Had to fix the horn in the GTI for upcoming safety it turn out to be being steering wheel clock spring contacts, was full of dirt and grime no contact was being made. Cleaned the contacts with contact cleaner tweaked the contact upper a bit. all works:
LuP8ffB.jpg

OqasVvN.jpg

Next is getting ABS sensors to clear the warning light.

Last edited:
Picked up the GTI today in Levis, Quebec, was a little anxious about driving a 19yrs old car that I haven't maintained 365 km's, did the pre trip check, tire pressure, oil, powered steering,coolant levels. Fuel it with 91 Octane and went for it, really pleased with the car, no issues on it's first trip. Some general fixes are required to pass the safety, wiper blades, horn doesn't work, CEL was told it was passenger rear ABS sensor, needs wheel alignment and new tires (that's covered). Nail down some rattles, as previously mentioned the long throw in the shifter got to go. Next couple days will be going through it making a parts list. Some body molding need attending to and some require replacement. Swing by body shop to see what can be done about the rust spots. I do like the VR6 exhaust note it is SWEET!
Looks good man, will do the trick untill you find the TT RS of your dreams!

Back