What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Lets see how things turn out. Store is still making me money... and i have started looking for work here.
If nothing pops up relativaly soon... then i just may have to come back to MTL. I really dont like TO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like people say, no pain, no gain.

at least you tried.

Ya exactly. My gf says to me all the time that 99% of the ppl would have never left their job, family, city u lived in for 40 years to take a chance and move to another city and buy a business.

And that is 100% true. And being able to admit that it wasn't the right move increases this percentage to 99.9% :p

Last edited:
And that is 100%. And being able to admit that it wasn't the right move increases this percentage to 99.9% :p

Lol
Ya its been tough overall. I am totally not in my comfort zone. I guess thats how you grow as a person.
Anyway... on vera bien!

Fyi: we are going to Croatia in sept and NYE for a few days in Aug! So at least i have something to look forward to!!

Did rotors, brake pads, brake fluid flush on the wife's 2014 Touareg. Got a price from the dealership to see what they would charge, close to $1,000/per corner. Got everything from Germanparts.ca for $1,000.00 all Brembo parts as well.

Im in greece ATM ( crete island ) on my honeymoon ( wife's mother land ) beautiful place amazing beaches and i found a pair of euro tails for the mk5 for dirt cheap 100$ cant wait to install them bad boys once i get back home in 2 weeks

Smashed my mirror in a parked truck
Also scuffed the side of my car, but thanks to ceramic coat... everything came off with some instant detailer

On mirror cap... u see the PPF is all peeler back

bdf2e5efe29799452be07a50004b20fe.jpg

Vendu le A4, il me manque déjà un peu, j'avais une relation amour haine lol

Mais trop de réparations a mon goût qui étaient à venir

Coilover scale
Enlever de sur la R32 pour aller vers des struts oem et des springs H&R sport

Sa commençait a être beaucoup trop stiff et fatigant a la longue pour daily drive

C'est quoi ça selon vous?

J'ai trouvé ça dans le fond de l'engin bay, dans la skid plate en plastique de la S4 et je comprends pas ça viens de où. C'est juste du côté conducteur du moteur.

L'intérieur des wheel well sont propres et l'intérieur des mags aussi, donc pas de graisse de cardant...

C'est assez liquide et ça a une texture huileuse.

b170f9095810afc75f4ca7e2a73d8a4a.jpg

Back