What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

ca aurais fitté aussi, j'ai rentré 4 x 225/45/17 et 4 x 225/35/19 et y restait de la place pour 2 autre tire dans la valise.

Mais puisqu'on rentre là dedans, moi je fais 8L/100km combiné :)
Bin moi je fais du 16L/100km. Pi chu mad à fond. En même temp jmen fou je met 40$ par semaine pas plus fak le prix du gaz m'affecte pas

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

ouais c'est certains que le fait de travailler près de la maison diminue pas mal l'impacte que ca a sur toi.

Je travail 4 jours semaine et je fais 320km pour la job par semaine haha.

Last edited:
ouais c'est certains que le fait de travailler près du travail diminue pas mal l'impacte que ca a sur toi.

Ouais ça aide bcp. Mais la je déménage en campagne fin avril on va voir la différence. Peux être Covoiturer avec ma blonde ou bien vendre un des 2 et acheter un char le fun.

Ca rentre surement pas mal plus que 8 tires dans un SW... J'ai déjà rentré 8 pneus monté sur mags 18'' + une grosse boite de coilover dans mon gti, assez facilement en plus ;)

ouais c'est certains que le fait de travailler près de la maison diminue pas mal l'impacte que ca a sur toi.

si tu fais de L,autoroute c'est pas si pire.

dans mon cas aussi 4 jr semaine, le vendredi je fais du télétravail.
Je suis à 11.5 km de ma job, mais c'Est 100% villes, dont je reste à 12lau100 quand meme.

pis ce qui grind my gear, selon les lumières et les téteux, je peux le faire en 15-20 min, et desfois en 45-1h !

c'est 35-40km pour aller et retour et c'est au centre ville, mais c'est presque juste de l'autoroute. J'adapte mon horraire pour eviter le trafik le plus possible (9h30-17h30), generalement ca me prends 35-40min

Ca rentre surement pas mal plus que 8 tires dans un SW... J'ai déjà rentré 8 pneus monté sur mags 18'' + une grosse boite de coilover dans mon gti, assez facilement en plus ;)

si tu exploite toute l'espace (les places avant), d'après moi ca rentre 12 tire sans problème, en étant créatif, surement 14. Comme Freddy l'a montré, ca depends du tire aussi...! on rentre pas autant de 285 c'est certains

Think we're all waiting for some warm weather to start working on our cars.

We are going to get a few above 0 days untill next tuesday...probably going to get my fenders off the front of my car and prepare it to wash the bay and maybe do that on saturday depending on how motivated I feel to work with water in the 2degree weather.

Yesterday i unstalled the rear BC kit on my car..going to remove the front and maybe install the fronts also today(need to drill the holes for MK5/6 style front camber plates).
4228af7c23b8153e405245d2b61540eb.jpg
b71542e5ed0c6f4187a5cb239270dc29.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

ca aurais fitté aussi, j'ai rentré 4 x 225/45/17 et 4 x 225/35/19 et y restait de la place pour 2 autre tire dans la valise.

Mais puisqu'on rentre là dedans, moi je fais 8L/100km combiné :)

the other day when I went to get my wheels... I did 8L/100Km in the R... I was pretty impressed, rolling at 120km/h

My r32 was no better than 12L/100km on the highway.

the other day when I went to get my wheels... I did 8L/100Km in the R... I was pretty impressed, rolling at 120km/h

My r32 was no better than 12L/100km on the highway.

yeah that's one of the points that made me sell my R32, 11L/100km doing 500km a week was a lot of money spent on daily commuting

You should go bags bro BAGZZZZ

Bags are pretty useless at this point...look at this pic..my car is the same height is not maybe a tad lower than my friends bagged GLI lol

I just have 17s and the GLI has 18s..but if you look at the headlights and chrome moulding they are at the same level.

Let me know how you like the BC coils I'm looking at replacing the ST on the GTI. Working with water at 2 above your a brave man!

Well if I wait for it to get much warmer Its going to hold me back...I want to put the engine back in and start the wiring tuck asap..well see how it feels out with the sun..

Bags are pretty useless at this point...look at this pic..my car is the same height is not maybe a tad lower than my friends bagged GLI lol

I just have 17s and the GLI has 18s..but if you look at the headlights and chrome moulding they are at the same level.

[url]https://s9.postimg.org/6obk5jhz3/sotam123_BYWolmx_Bb58_Wovfn0a3c_VLB-w_H2q8n6_MLQBW5_Y0.jpg[/url]

Well if I wait for it to get much warmer Its going to hold me back...I want to put the engine back in and start the wiring tuck asap..well see how it feels out with the sun..

but he can go up and down depending on roads and speed bumps and police!

but he can go up and down depending on roads and speed bumps and police!
Or you can just send it...but full srs i enjoy driving it low...if the roads werent thag broken id do the rest of the frame mods and lower it even more..i really want to but it would be undriveble in montreal.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Back