What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Replaced the coil today.

4531e3a5de1785b73ee0669c4e4a2f40.jpg

Spoiler and side marker getting painted.

Je devrais les avoir demain si tout va bien .
bc5fdcfa9e1c64823d7e10244d18e065.jpg

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Soo today I received my new bearings, hubs, balljoints...got the bearings installd and the hubs pressed in this afternoon, painted the spindles with caliper paint and installed everything.
Took the car out and drove to meetup with some friends earlier tonight. Everything feels great..really happy with the car.

Still have a couple minor thing i need to do and also install my black GLI interior/headliner kit.

Monday ill be leaving the car at my buddy's detailing shop also.

5a46360d708422a8bb4342ff8d00f50d.jpg
d16e9d7eecb4aa15de12ecf7de006c19.jpg
d8e542b04fdaaa81f2be0ac328d85431.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Nope dosent exist..there is a 1/4 mile at napierville and Mirabel. Last year they had the mile races at st-bruno airstrip

Nope dosent exist..there is a 1/4 mile at napierville and Mirabel. Last year they had the mile races at st-bruno airstrip

Will the event in st -bruno happen again ?

I don't really care for 1/4 mile with my stock quattro. Would be more fun to hit the top speed without paranoing about the SQ lurking somewhere to tow my car and give me a 1 million dollar ticket

No clue man. As far as i know a top speed track isnt a "thing"....... i dont even understand the point..

Point would be just to see what's the max speed i can go , same point as 1/4 mile .
Not really a 1/4 mile you can race against other cars or against your own time..to see you top speed youd need a track that is like 10km long...

Not really a 1/4 mile you can race against other cars or against your own time..to see you top speed youd need a track that is like 10km long...

Well thanks for destroying my dreams of hitting 270kmh without stressing about the popo's

is there a place in the Greater MTL area that has a track for the average joe to hit the top speed with his car ?

its called the highway =) .. i hit 235 back in the day at 2am coming out of the VM going west .. go up north plenty of nice roads n less ppl n cops .. i go twice a week for a cruise and discover new roads hahaha

Back