What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Its still for sale lmao
e38c2adef2a9233c6d252803e6769026.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Still waiting for the Conrod to get back from machine shop so prepped a bunch of parts for paint yesterday and today got the cylinder head prepped and painted. Using my wind driven side draft paint booth:

My drying area:

Cylinder head primed two coats of VHT etching primer, tried VHT Aluminum but wasn't a big fan of how it looked, so doing two coats of VHT Titanium Silver Blue then two coats of VHT clear coat.
Primered:

Yesterday took the alternator apart to see if it was worth rebuilding, ordered new bearing, voltage regulator and slip rings for https://www.aspwholesale.com/vehiclepartssearch.html

Also ordered two idler pulley from the UK was the cheapest I could find.

Installed new coolant flanges, new "O" rings, clips and cleaned up the temp sensors. Cleaned up the fuel rail, injectors and bracketingFinished painting the valve cover and put it all back together ready to install on the block.

Temp sensors corrosion removed:

Last edited:
So got the conrods back from the machine shop today, started with piston 4 this time around since that one had the issue of the piston hitting the impulse wheel. Well the impulse wheel is out but now the piston is hitting the oil squirter.

So removed the crankshaft and measured what clearance I need to clear the oil squirter measurement is 4.63mm so a 5mm copper spacers is going to be needed.

Lol il vendra jamais ce char la...les brakes coule, le bloc coule le prestone, support de moteur avant est busté.

Et je ferai pas d'offre sur ce char la etant donné que je suis rendue a fermont lol.

What 12 measuring values would you test to see if your engine was running properly if you were to log a small run?

Just for fun i chose these to see how i idle with these values. Engine was fully warmed up.

Audi RS4
f9fqmd.jpg

Drove 600km all the way to rivière du loup today. Car did about 8L/100

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Drove 600km all the way to rivière du loup today. Car did about 8L/100

I do that every cruise niggggga

Peinturé mes roues et black mirror caps back on!

Loooove it!

À venir tips d'exhaust noir et black out front end.

J'ai (finalement) installé mes Koni Yellow sur mon Passat. Je pensais pas que sa allais faire une si grosse différence que sa!

Plus que content d'être allez avec les Koni, je les roule au plus ferme et je n'aurais pas voulu de shock plus mou que sa!

Merci encore @Schyzo!

J'ai (finalement) installé mes Koni Yellow sur mon Passat. Je pensais pas que sa allais faire une si grosse différence que sa!

Plus que content d'être allez avec les Koni, je les roule au plus ferme et je n'aurais pas voulu de shock plus mou que sa!

Merci encore @Schyzo!
Ça m'a fais plaisir d'avoir pu t'aider!

Back