What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Nobody told Android to swap a vr6, at least i did'nt ! You're the one arguing about how everything is better than a vr6.

Ffs you don't even do your own mechanic and you're trying to argue about how a g60 is boost friendly ( lol ). Btw i'm in no means being rude ou ganging up to push an opinion down your throat, it's just that you don't seem to have much experience in the vw.

Yea, thats the problem with text vs talking in person. Its hard to tell sometimes which tone the message has. Sarcasm gets confused for seriousness and Something straight and honest can be mistaken for rude.

Nah I dont do my own mechanics but my dads been fixing VWs for 30 years and I always talk to him about these things since im highly curious about mechanics and wanted to be a mechanic when i was younger lol.

Anyways, my logic behind the g60 being boost friendly is that being an engine that was meant to be supercharged it had to have forged components in order to handle the boost no? And seeing as a turbo chargers puts less stress on an engine than a supercharger, the G60 could take more boost before being at the same stress level as the original supercharger. Idk at least thats using my basic knowledge of superchargers and turbo chargers.

No ill double what was said...your the only one talking shit about the VR...is a 6 cyl engine obviously its heavier...and i cant stand it when people talk about their cars like it was a racecar/track...lets be real...you arent gonna track that mk6...everyone love talking about mods and how they will affect the car "at the track"...when we all know 99% cant drive for shit and will never actually track their car.. just do it for yourself and let others do what they want.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

No ill double what was said...your the only one talking shit about the VR...is a 6 cyl engine obviously its heavier...and i cant stand it when people talk about their cars like it was a racecar/track...lets be real...you arent gonna track that mk6...everyone love talking about mods and how they will affect the car "at the track"...when we all know 99% cant drive for shit and will never actually track their car.. just do it for yourself and let others do what they want.

I never said I was going to track the mk6! I said swapping a 12v in his Corrado is not necessarily the best course of action since it's not his daily and he (or more specifically his son) might actually track the car once it's done. Hence weight is something that should be taken into consideration

My exact words were : I'd like to possibly maybe someday bring the mk6 to the track. Like for one day. Only.

Never said it was going to be a track car or anything.
The whole suspension episode was you always talking about performance at the track...piece of advice...next time just dont wven mention the track...thats like me saying im building my car for drag...cuz ill go to st eustache once...

On another note. Anyone else going to h20? Im planning on leaving friday early am the weekend of the show. If anyone wants to cruise down toghether lmk!

Last edited:
ok now let's just end that whole vw crew versus jelly-belly thing hahaha

That ti-coune type-r golf city looks pretty damn good !!!

Yea, thats the problem with text vs talking in person. Its hard to tell sometimes which tone the message has. Sarcasm gets confused for seriousness and Something straight and honest can be mistaken for rude.

Nah I dont do my own mechanics but my dads been fixing VWs for 30 years and I always talk to him about these things since im highly curious about mechanics and wanted to be a mechanic when i was younger lol.

Anyways, my logic behind the g60 being boost friendly is that being an engine that was meant to be supercharged it had to have forged components in order to handle the boost no? And seeing as a turbo chargers puts less stress on an engine than a supercharger, the G60 could take more boost before being at the same stress level as the original supercharger. Idk at least thats using my basic knowledge of superchargers and turbo chargers.
Actually, I'd say a turbo puts more stress on the engine, the torque delivery isn't linear you often get brutal peaks of torque, where a supercharger is linear and torque delivery is very gradual

The ahole suspension episode was you always talking about performance at the track...piece of advice...next time just dont wven mention the track...thats like me saying im building my car for drag...cuz ill go to st eustache once...

On another note. Anyone else going to h20? Im planning on leaving friday early am the weekend of the show. If anyone wants to cruise down toghether lmk!

yea thats true. lol.

Hopefully the weather is nice at h20 this year and you guys have a great time! Il probably be working as always trying to save for car parts.

5 cylindre dans l'panne.

Btw how long does it take to install a cup kit/ how hard is it from 1 to 10 for someone who has little to no mechanical experience?

I asked my dad to install it for me once i got it and he reply was "I'm not helping you ruin your car" LOL

Back