What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Finally put up my roof rack.
Wow what a betch to install the stupid rubber strip, but was it worth it? yea it reduced the roof rack noise by 100%! i don't hear any wind noises at all now!
since i had my roof rack redone, i want to make sure to reduce as much water in it as possible.

installing le rubber strip between holes of the bike rack

finished product, lookz clean.

Today was a fucking good day ! J'ai trouvé la fuite de brake yaaay ! Finalement c'est le seal a l'arrière du piston qui coulait quand il était en pression. Ca m'a pris un gros 5 minutes a arrenger, fuck yeah :thefinger

Meanwhile un gars de blainville veut que j,alle le rencontrer cette semaine pour faire un trade, un beau petit 1.8t 2002 qui sort du bodyshop, stage 2 etc. Mais j'hésite un peu parceque caliss le gars me donne aucun détail sur le char.

Il me dit: ouin ya quelques petit trucs a faire coté mécanique
Moi: comme quoi ?
Lui: Gasket
Moi: Gasket de quoi ?
Lui: couvert
Moi: ok that's it ?
Lui:non, exhaust aussi
Moi: Ya quoi a faire
Lui: ben ya pas de flexible

fuuuu

Ou je lui demande c'est quoi son setup stage 2 et il me répond: je sais pas trop, yer chippé entk

Laisse faire ca lol le gars est pas sérieux ces sur.

Today i washed, clay-bared, sealant/polish, wax

Did the same thing to mine today less the clay bar, after a 8,000 KM's trip across Canada (Cornwall, Ontario to Edmonton Alberta and back) lot of bugs to clean off. :yikes: Three washes, compound, buff and wax the front end!

Did the same thing to mine today less the clay bar, after a 8,000 KM's trip across Canada (Cornwall, Ontario to Edmonton Alberta and back) lot of bugs to clean off. :yikes: Three washes, compound, buff and wax the front end!

i kinda wish i bought a swirl remover!

in any case, i might get the car professionally detailed next year. more specifically get a paint correction done

This morning a fucking plastic conector decided it no longer wanted to hold pressure so it pissed coolant everywhere( why does VW insist on using plastic conectors in the coolant system )

lucky i was 2 corners from my dads shop and he will do it today along with the radiator fans + Crankcase breather vent + N75 race valve + Valve cover gasket + new plugs and coilpacks + general checkup, tuneup......all for next to nothing

This morning a fucking plastic conector decided it no longer wanted to hold pressure so it pissed coolant everywhere( why does VW insist on using plastic conectors in the coolant system )

lucky i was 2 corners from my dads shop and he will do it today along with the radiator fans + Crankcase breather vent + N75 race valve + Valve cover gasket + new plugs and coilpacks + general checkup, tuneup......all for next to nothing

Now You get my license plate surround on my R32 lol

Since the summer ride is almost on the road, went at the Monday meets with the A4.

ed1923514700c899a216b5913f88cfc9.jpg

Thats cute..i get between 5.7L and 6/100km driving hard and ~130kmh hahaha

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I sure hope you do, you barely have 200hp with all those thousands dumped into it, better have at least one advantage!

trolololol

My mk3 alh swapped was doing 4-5l/100 you still gotta work your game boy.
Alh swapped mk3? Why not just leave the ahu in there? I should try to drive my mk4 with a light foot. Im sur i can get under 5L no problem...but dat boost life haha

I sure hope you do, you barely have 200hp with all those thousands dumped into it, better have at least one advantage!

trolololol

Haha thats what u think! There was supposed to be a dyno tdi even this month at dynodoc but it want pushed to june..waiting for the organiser to get back to me soo i can get the real numbers down!! Id be happy with like 250 and 400lbs

Alh swapped mk3? Why not just leave the ahu in there? I should try to drive my mk4 with a light foot. Im sur i can get under 5L no problem...but dat boost life haha

Haha thats what u think! There was supposed to be a dyno tdi even this month at dynodoc but it want pushed to june..waiting for the organiser to get back to me soo i can get the real numbers down!! Id be happy with like 250 and 400lbs

Alh Is better compare to the ahu. I had a heavy foot too with 30psi of boost lol

Back