What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Man je suis vraiment le gars le moins chanceux... Hier j'ai accroché un mag en avant mais quand je dis accroché, je veux dire que je l'ai pratiquement détruit ! 4 branches ont littéralement plus de peinture dessus c'est un esti de carnage !

Va falloir que je refasse ca au all métal pi que je reshoot le mag, sti que ca me tente...

HID buld told me to fuck off today
I guess its time for new ones
7ded3d9b6a2ea0846c1fdf9207904100.jpg

Sent from nokia 3310 brick phone

Got back from eurokracy..everything was great as usual..except they never said beer wasnt allowed(others years they never checked either). Got my beer taken away from me. BIG SHOUTOUT TO THE DIPSHIT THAT WAS IN CHARGE OF THAT PART.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Got back from eurokracy..everything was great as usual..except they never said beer wasnt allowed(others years they never checked either). Got my beer taken away from me. BIG SHOUTOUT TO THE DIPSHIT THAT WAS IN CHARGE OF THAT PART.

really? my buddy was drinking his beer. Lol

Was pretty gay..they never mentionned anything..i argued with the guy of icar and apparently they had an agreement but eurokracy never specified it..the guy from icar knew already

Was pretty gay..they never mentionned anything..i argued with the guy of icar and apparently they had an agreement but eurokracy never specified it..the guy from icar knew already

That sucks. Oh well. You could also just use the tried and tested college method of having vodka in water bottles, rum in ice tea bottles and whiskey in root beer. That works pretty well.

Oh and absinthe in a Listerine bottle.

+1.

My cousin was able to bring some beer, they took about the half of his drinks, and he convinced them to leave the rest.

Next time, he will use the rear fender stash.

Anyway, this is not that bad, they finance the show by selling stuff.

+1.

My cousin was able to bring some beer, they took about the half of his drinks, and he convinced them to leave the rest.

Next time, he will use the rear fender stash.

Anyway, this is not that bad, they finance the show by selling stuff.
Yes but they should have told us..they made a post on their even page saying that icar just told them last minute..but from what i understood yesterday, they knew it for a long time and probably didnt say it no to sound "gay" and disapointing...

was supposed to be at eurokracy rombotis tuning tent but blew my block..
so swapping an r8 block. only part missing crank shaft lower bearings :(

2a8p1tw.jpg

It happened just like that ? Car was running good and then poof ?

4.2 fun.

I know 4 owners of s4/rs4 with 4.2, 3 of them have a new engine, 1 got a timing chain/tensionner done @115k km.

My cousin's working at audi dealer, and he said that it's not that ''rare''. But He sees few 4.2 with 150k km and more on the stock engine. maintenance and no-pushing(boring) is the key.

Went to eurokracy again today..on the way back stopped to kennys laval to get a front passenger window regulator for the Bora(broke on friday)...found a black rear cargot cover from a wagon soo picked that up too since i dont have one..
42fb48fe20f92c122c37d12650d91f7b.jpg

Back