What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

c'est vrai que c'est une belle couleur que tu peux pas te tanner, pas trop flash, mais ça donne un look class au char

juste un peu difficile à trouver vu qu'elle a juste existé en 2017. Mais bon, je travail fort pout garder mon S4 au moins 3 hivers. Je me force ben fort.

juste un peu difficile à trouver vu qu'elle a juste existé en 2017. Mais bon, je travail fort pout garder mon S4 au moins 3 hivers. Je me force ben fort.
Depuis 3-4 ans tu garde pas grave chose longtemps. En fait depuis que tu a vendu la e36

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Depuis 3-4 ans tu garde pas grave chose longtemps. En fait depuis que tu a vendu la e36

bon analyse, c'est pas mal ça, depuis ce temps là c'est pas arrivé que j'ai pas acheté et vendu au moins 2 autos en une année. J'ai bon espoire que 2020 devrait faire diminuer la moyenne. Je suis assez content de mon combo en ce moment.

J'aurais juste envie de vendre la S4 pour libérer de la liquidité pour des investissements immobilié, mais je pense pas que ca va valloir la peine vu l'investissement en entretiens et réparations de l'an passé.

My plastic protection under the car ripped off on the passenger side. Fml

8ab645767bfc6148800aaba10fae533e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

je viens justement de regarder un video de la GTI mk8, vraiment pas convaincu :(

Les fogs intégrés à la grille du lower bumper, ouache

i think they will make one, just not yet.

I don't like the interior, jumping in the bandwagon with the rest of the constructors. Wish we had more clean, simple and functional interiors like the MK7

Semaine dispendieuse pour la R32:
-Nouveaux wipers
-Retour aux OEM taillights au lieu de teintées, un ami en avait un set pas trop cher au moins (tanné les tickets)
-Changement d'huile, huile DSG et filtre, fluide Haldex et filtre, huile différentiel.
-6 spark plugs et 1 coil pack
-Alignement

J'attends 2 ampoules D2S de headlights, SAI delete à venir et un problème électrique qui a poppé cette semaine à régler. Pis la suspension arrière est fatiguée...

Completed my late model GLI black headliner conversion. Ran into an issue with the holysh*tbars/jesuschristbars since my car is a 2000 that dosent come with side curtain airbags, had to remove it all and go find the airbag brackets at KennyUPull since the mounting points are slightly pushed out on the later model cars...but very pleased with the result. Was about time i get this done.
I also have a Passat W8 dome light console i sent out to have converted into black to finish off the interior.
eeca7a250eed255db0678c60d267265f.jpg
fe7dd24574ed4523ac8c1eb1694478f8.jpg
c6c7648f8ca988c90b5c80c090ab3a11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Completed my late model GLI black headliner conversion. Ran into an issue with the holysh*tbars/jesuschristbars since my car is a 2000 that dosent come with side curtain airbags, had to remove it all and go find the airbag brackets at KennyUPull since the mounting points are slightly pushed out on the later model cars...but very pleased with the result. Was about time i get this done.
I also have a Passat W8 dome light console i sent out to have converted into black to finish off the interior.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200302/eeca7a250eed255db0678c60d267265f.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200302/fe7dd24574ed4523ac8c1eb1694478f8.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200302/c6c7648f8ca988c90b5c80c090ab3a11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
I'm surprised it took you this long to swap the headliner.

I'm surprised it took you this long to swap the headliner.

yeah almost 3 years hahahahah

i really hate doing interior stuff, and sold some pieces since they werent in that great of shape...purchased the missing pieces from a partout my buddy was doing.

plus I have a garage now so I could take my time during winter in a warm garage :D

yeah almost 3 years hahahahah

i really hate doing interior stuff, and sold some pieces since they werent in that great of shape...purchased the missing pieces from a partout my buddy was doing.

plus I have a garage now so I could take my time during winter in a warm garage :D
I feel you, having a garage is the next best thing.

Back