What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Bought back my Audi S5 Cab lease last Friday. Can't get enough if this car, I really love it and the new B9 is not out already, so it was the best thing to do for me

Big end of warranty/lease inspection (also for CPO) done and zéro to do on the car, no leaks, nothing loose...

It comes out cheaper than any identical car on the market, so I'm happy this way.
Bon choix! J'imagine qu'on s'ennuie pas en s5 anyway. C'est une quelle année déjà? J'ai toujours bien aimé les 2013+

Been busy lately, but i checked my oil after around 4500km and i notice it's barely touching the min line.
i never got a oil min light, and i have a new sensor...neither did i hear in clinging, chains etc.
i ended up putting a lot of oil just to get it to the top of the max exactly :/
i hope nothing got dameged.

car goes in monday for brake job (Rombotis Tuning) so i'll get it checked at same time/

Out of the 5L jug this how much i used
4tukqd.jpg

also best pads ever !!!Ferodo DS2500
fyel1t.jpg

Been busy lately, but i checked my oil after around 4500km and i notice it's barely touching the min line.
i never got a oil min light, and i have a new sensor...neither did i hear in clinging, chains etc.
i ended up putting a lot of oil just to get it to the top of the max exactly :/

i hope nothing got dameged.

car goes in monday for brake job (Rombotis Tuning) so i'll get it checked at same time/

Out of the 5L jug this how much i used
http://i66.tinypic.com/4tukqd.jpg

also best pads ever !!!Ferodo DS2500
http://i64.tinypic.com/fyel1t.jpg

sooo like any other 4.2 v8 lol.

I ain't mad. U mad tho?

sent from your mom's bed.

i meant to say "yu jelly bro"
cause my car drinks moar oil than you ooooooooooohhhhhh
either way i love rs4 and would buy a 2nd one.

haha just trlelleleinkekin around.

LMFAO "sent from your mom's bed. " hahaha i just noticed this.

i meant to say "yu jelly bro"
cause my car drinks moar oil than you ooooooooooohhhhhh
either way i love rs4 and would buy a 2nd one.

haha just trlelleleinkekin around.

LMFAO "sent from your mom's bed. " hahaha i just noticed this.

I'd love to own one. I'm guessing in 7 years from now with 200k would be able to get it for $15k? Is that a stupid (financial) decision or better off getting a 8 year old S3 for the same price.

I'd love to own one. I'm guessing in 7 years from now with 200k would be able to get it for $15k? Is that a stupid (financial) decision or better off getting a 8 year old S3 for the same price.

Lol i wouldnt even touch a 2.0T over 150k.

The 4.2 tho is known to be bulletproof as long as chain is done.

Idk about bulletproof. Keep reading stories of blown 4.2 engines. I know that it's more of an issue on the early S4 4.2. But still see it on RS4s, just ask Sully. I think his RS4 engine blew. Don't get me wrong, there is something special about the RS4, but I think you can match the RS4 power with a tuned S4 3.0T for a lot less and increase reliability.

Idk about bulletproof. Keep reading stories of blown 4.2 engines. I know that it's more of an issue on the early S4 4.2. But still see it on RS4s, just ask Sully. I think his RS4 engine blew. Don't get me wrong, there is something special about the RS4, but I think you can match the RS4 power with a tuned S4 3.0T for a lot less and increase reliability.

MC Suly dailies and tracks his car like a madman tho. :laugh:

Idk man. You cant really match the reliability of a N/A engine with a supervharged engine lol.

well, the problem is the ''when'' you'll spend 3-4k$ for the timing chain... On audizine, many many members shot their 4.2, and that means new engine. I personaly know 2 people with s4, and both got their engine changed.
About the same could happen with the 3.2.
2.0t got their bunch of troubles, but at least those are ''easy'' and ''cheap'' fix.

people can always swap the 2.7tt or the late 3.0t, but it's a big job. and won't be that more reliable.

all audi's engines got problems. I miss my nissan vq, it was troubleless and bulletproof :(

Bordel que tu en dis de la scrap en deux lignes!

BTW si tu veux un swap solide et avec du potentiel de force, mets un vr12v, head spacer, turbo moi ça et c'est fini. Croc magnon, mais solide.

Un vr ça se place longitudinal avec les bons supports à moteur et adapter plate pour transmission. Hpa motorsport.

Un 2.0t bien fait ça peut être très solide et ça coûte rien à entretenir.

Back