What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Il y a aussi le 4 pack à 116$

Due to overwhelming demand, German OEM is now selling these ignition coils for the 2.0T engines. While not designed for the 2.0T, many customers have requested and tested them with great success.

A win-win combination of OEM quality and aesthetics!

C'est le même SKU que ceux de R8 donc c'est la même chose.

Guys how hard is it to change a steering wheel? Im picking up a highline steering wheel for my car and was wondering if i should do it myself or just take it to a shop.

Also do you guys know a shop that could do the swap?

Its not hard just annoying and u need a tool from CND tier to undo it from the hub .. you can also youtube it thats what i did ( or go to VAG ) and make sure ur battery is unpluged or u will have a nice surpise :) ... Im at VAG now getting the .:R cluster put in n reprogrammed

J'ai acheté le 4 pack de german oem. Bon service et rapide *tu*

I've purchased quite a few parts from them, as mentioned quick shipping is exceptional and great communication, they'll be at Eurokracy this weekend so make sure you guys stop by and say hi to Jason and his wife. Awesome support staff and big VW/Audi fans check out their Audi Avant.

Yes yours right I've purchased lots of parts for the Corrado build from Germanparts.ca excellent service and flat rate shipping of $15.00. Monthly discount codes as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just picked up the bora with the new timing belt on it this morning.

Jetta is almost ready, yesterday i noticed i have a ripped axle boot on it..and have to wash both cars in and out

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

These are 26$ each at my local vw dealer. I never understood why people order online.

Guys how hard is it to change a steering wheel? Im picking up a highline steering wheel for my car and was wondering if i should do it myself or just take it to a shop.

Also do you guys know a shop that could do the swap?

Into an MKV? If so, do you have the steering module for mfsw controls? I have a steering module and clock spring from a GTi if needed.

J'ai installer mes pneu d'hiver sur mes "nouvelle" roues.

Dai 720 gtf3 18x8 et40. J'étais tanner des mes roues qui pessais 28lbs donc jai ramasser ces 4 la pour 50$ et elle fond 18lbs chaque. Pas mal mieux.
9476b971c5664144b47fc36c34df589c.jpg

Attachments

• 9476b971c5664144b47fc36c34df589c.jpg
    9476b971c5664144b47fc36c34df589c.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 32
These are 26$ each at my local vw dealer. I never understood why people order online.

Into an MKV? If so, do you have the steering module for mfsw controls? I have a steering module and clock spring from a GTi if needed.

Donne plus d'info SVP. ceux OEM gti ou ceux de Audi R8 ? Sérieux ca m'étonne ben gros. Je viens de ravoir mon auto de garage et ils ont changé le coilpack d'origine et la pièce coute 58$(garage euro, pas un dealer) je crois. Anyway je ne veux pas ravoir du OEM mais les redtop audi. Même europartimport qui est québécois et qui on généralement de bon prix sont 36$ chaque.

Donne plus d'info SVP. ceux OEM gti ou ceux de Audi R8 ? Sérieux ca m'étonne ben gros. Je viens de ravoir mon auto de garage et ils ont changé le coilpack d'origine et la pièce coute 58$(garage euro, pas un dealer) je crois. Anyway je ne veux pas ravoir du OEM mais les redtop audi. Même europartimport qui est québécois et qui on généralement de bon prix sont 36$ chaque.

C'est 28.80$ finalement

9a5dcabade0f3c8700199e028480b226.jpg

il as raison, j'ai acheter aussi directement du dealer pour le meme prix cet hiver. les redtop sont moin chere que les oem black top pour une raison X. ca ne vaut pas la peine selon moi d'attendre 2 jours quand le dealer les a en stock pour moin chere ou le meme prix.

il as raison, j'ai acheter aussi directement du dealer pour le meme prix cet hiver. les redtop sont moin chere que les oem black top pour une raison X. ca ne vaut pas la peine selon moi d'attendre 2 jours quand le dealer les a en stock pour moin chere ou le meme prix.

J'allais acheter les black top, 46$... fuck that c'est le même coilpack mais noir au lieu de rouge

e0524a1225fcdeb7434deada59e7572a.jpg

Yup, red it is

Bought some Audi 17' - 7.5' wheels for the TDi was running on my winters so I needed summers and now it rubs whenever I go over a lil bump or what not ... the MK5 is missing wide fenders like the good ol MK4 .. I could fit my Alphards 9.5' in the rear of my MK4 with zero problems and my tdi can't even fit a 7.5' ... and the .:R cluster is bad freaking ass just have to watch out cause its in MPH ... is there a convoy heading to the show tmw ?me n my buddy are down to cruise

Bought some Audi 17' - 7.5' wheels for the TDi was running on my winters so I needed summers and now it rubs whenever I go over a lil bump or what not ... the MK5 is missing wide fenders like the good ol MK4 .. I could fit my Alphards 9.5' in the rear of my MK4 with zero problems and my tdi can't even fit a 7.5' ... and the .:R cluster is bad freaking ass just have to watch out cause its in MPH ... is there a convoy heading to the show tmw ?me n my buddy are down to cruise

What the offset on the Audi wheels? I had Audi RS6 wheels 8.5 ET43, lowering spring on MK5 with rubbing on passenger rear on big bumps.

Last edited:

whats the tire size on them, audi and vw dont always share the same tire size. because 17x7.5 is usually offset at 40-50 so no way it should rub.

Im on lowering springs 1.8' on all 4 corners .. Its 6 spokes wheels simular to the S4 ones that came on the 2004 .. ill snap a pic on my brake to show you guys ..

Back