What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

I was there with my mk6. Was nice to meet you and Polski.
very nice gti!

gloomy day
XFbWbSl.jpg

over the last few weeks :

- APR downpipe
- MSS Kits adjustable sports suspension, lowered about 1CM, just to be flush with the fronts
- Repainted OEM wheels at Exact Wheels. Not sure, I think I should have gone darker on the sides, keeping the same color on the face. Thoughts?

went to nyc for a rave for a couple of dayz (SubcultureNYC), and got my CC mod done by piotr! dude is a BEAST and does it step by step purfectly. He really know'z his b7 stuff! His golf r is so noice. just as nice as my 1st cc mod for my b7a4! picked up a full size "spare" aka an extra b7 rs4 mag w/tire which is also gunmetal and MINT! got it for a sweet price too and saw they have a cute cat too haha! great guys.

Ferodo DS2500 dust like a BITCH! holy fuk. you could literally blow it of my mags, but it stops on a dime at least!

FEqwMRn.jpg

2U5iZxf.jpg

9NSF2Vr.jpg

piotr r
11178329_10204228355773592_2608345180467894073_n.jpg

Rs4 doing well, turns out burning 0 oil! i misread line b4!
-Installed LED license pl8 lite'z i got from eBay germany. Way cheaper than ecs & too bright lel also NO ERROR on color display or any.

hAGtQAB.jpg

$_12.JPG

Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/361015767340?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

also gonna refresh my brake rs brake stckers. was thinking of putting 2 mini ones on the rear?

S4nt3Nd.jpg

next mods to be installed: meth + jhm 2.75" catless downpipes + jhm ss lines

Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/351209552770?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Day off, since i bought a condo in montreal so mortgage appointment tonight, so thought i'd get sum stuff done.

-Changed fused drl
-Touched up front vinyl stickers RS and did the rear calipers black and added some rs stickers. looks actually really nice.
Only thing is that the vinyl stickers fukin bubbled, and are costly af. Doesn't bother me too much, from far you can't tell but FUK! oh well. not gonna buy more since it's really costly. Either way, i'm satisfied with it. and yes i know i painted the pads also, but they were black anyways, dsn't change much.
And yes i know wheels are covered in brake dust, Ferodo DS2500 leave hella dust but brake amazing.

Jz97Zws.jpg

5R3hsZ3.jpg

w27HivE.jpg

got my wheels and tires and a bunch of other stuff stolen for my storage locker in my condo (a few of us got hit)
now waiting for insurance

what wheels should i get???

Wowwww I think I'm in love....

:D

got my wheels and tires and a bunch of other stuff stolen for my storage locker in my condo (a few of us got hit)
now waiting for insurance

what wheels should i get???

dude that fukin sukz, i just bought a condo in mtl (well moar like verdun literally 2-3min from highway).
cameras?

depending how much you get back, oem?
i really like str8 spokes.
but i can't justify spending 3K+ on wheels just to clear my 380mm rotors with 15" brembo caliper.
Just gonna keep it oem.

ALSO

juelp meets are garbage now, yea i know they were garbage a long time ago but now it's worst.

There'z a new meet in boucherville every thursday nite at 7pm, couple of my buddies went, and it looks SWEET! mature crowd, nicely modded cars.
think there was like 15 b7 or sumthin alone. + moar.

at least we have eurokracy!

Back