What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

it uses more fuel filter since there are no DPF? how come?

FINALEMENT reçu mon kit de suspension. Commandé en Fevrier!! Manque les top plate arrière...

my guess is stage 2 chip sucking more air dumping more fuel and my heavy foot .. gonna run a few test and invest in aftermarket filters then OEM

I need a drop. They whey 19lbs each big difference compared to the 24 lbs plus the potenzas makes a world of difference. Shitty pics phone camera is busted.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210730/7e9ed62ccca84159e8308007eac43b99.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210730/8362604c0f243ebfe9a80b57af75c43b.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210730/012a7eaecfcfdb2bd335c4f116b0a49b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

yeah she needs a drop and in the last pic it looks like a 2020 tiguan

my guess is stage 2 chip sucking more air dumping more fuel and my heavy foot .. gonna run a few test and invest in aftermarket filters then OEM

and how do you come to the conclusion that the fuel filter is clogged?

I only recently noticed that under sudden & hard acceleration there is a small black cloud behind as well

Went to have the mk7 inspected at momentum yesterday. Car sat for 3 months during the first wave and owner barely drives it coz she works from home. The result seems to be that the wastegate is seized.

So yea.. not getting an mk7. The hunt continues lol

Went to have the mk7 inspected at momentum yesterday. Car sat for 3 months during the first wave and owner barely drives it coz she works from home. The result seems to be that the wastegate is seized.

So yea.. not getting an mk7. The hunt continues lol
If its the only problem and the car is good, make her change it reduce the price?

If its the only problem and the car is good, make her change it reduce the price?

Yea If it was the only problem I'd be down to negotiate but there were also other things that needed to be done. So I backed out.
I'm not really in a rush, waiting for the right car (preferably an A3) to pop up

how much was it? Common failure. Best opportunity to upgrade to a IS38 turbo!

I guess disk brake had corrosion, caliper need to be cleaned?

Yea If it was the only problem I'd be down to negotiate but there were also other things that needed to be done. So I backed out.
I'm not really in a rush, waiting for the right car (preferably an A3) to pop up

right car meaning cheap but flawless I guess?

because MK7 GTI or 8V A3, there are plennnnnnnty for sale

A3's are hideous IMO

MK7 are 4-5-6 years old now... dont expect them to be in top shape either...

Tu peux juste pas avoir une meilleure opportunité pour faire un swap de turbo!! IS20 ou IS38 + downpipe golf R. sinon ca se répare aussi.

and how do you come to the conclusion that the fuel filter is clogged?

I only recently noticed that under sudden & hard acceleration there is a small black cloud behind as well

was never clogged the filter .. when i did the DPF EGR delete i was stoked on getting that black smoke when flooring it and it only happens at the first hit and nothing after =( .. its not like the mk4s who just smoke all day long

406aa9444f20ffe2224b9a9bbe38c3bc.jpg

Just in case….

;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back