What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

I bought a KKL cable and realized it only works with VCDS lite and I keep having the same “controller not responding” fault. So I finally ordered the real thing HEX V2 cable and I should get it Friday and finally get my tweaks done.

If anyone is around and want to use my cable, I got 6 VIN left. I would do something like 60$ for 2 days for 1 VIN, 30$ if you need it for the same vehicle later on. The cable is worth 500$ CAD…

my mk4 thermostat went had a issue with the car not able to stay hot while driving fast on the highways and did the sensor also + mounted my tiers onto my audis

audis.jpg

Last edited:
I miss this feature from my benz days. Simply press the brake hard and it holds...

Can you order two and we do this on my S6 also?

A6 brake hold install party 🤪

I only looked quick quick but ill let you know when i'm about to buy if you're down

Passenger mirror dip doesn't work very well. It doesn't always come back to the right spot

noticed earlier this week my car already has it activated afterall..my mirror switch was just set on the left mirror, works pretty well soo far

Just got my VCDS cable and activated the auto-hold, OMG this is nice. such a small detail, yet so appreciable.
I'll do all my other software tweaks next week.

Je vais aller voir ça mardi surement.
$_59.PNG

Stipped my lock nut key.... fucking pissed cant install winters on the jetta, so decided to clean it inside out

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

Back