What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

More parts arrived for the Corrado:
Prothane Bushing Kit (new still in box from Vortex Member)
Center Caps for the Sebring Wheels
Diesel Geek - MK4 Shifter, Side to Side Bushings, Side to Side Super Slider
Phenix Engineering - MK4 Shifter Bracket Bushings
Piston Ring Gap tool - Can start putting internals back together :D

thanks ! I did ? lol

Unfortunately, this sound is a small exhaust leak + normal exhaust sound.
Hopefully it's not the flex, this exhasut has about 8000 km on it. stainless pis toute.

Hahah yea, you ripped it a bit at Pine Beach to make the light, and then again at the subsequent stop sign lol, I was a few cars behind

If you don't have an O2 sensor fault, then it probably isn't your flex pipe

Hahah yea, you ripped it a bit at Pine Beach to make the light, and then again at the subsequent stop sign lol, I was a few cars behind

If you don't have an O2 sensor fault, then it probably isn't your flex pipe

I dont have an O2 after the flex. I have one located before the cat and one just after the cat. The cat is between the turbo and the flex.
The second O2 is disabled (uni stage2 feature).

I believe its my exhaust clips, even if I tight them crazy, the pipe can still move.

exhaust connections are like this (of course with exhasut clip) :
getimage.php

If anyone is going you meeting up at Juliep first? Schyzo and Lunch Box parts are in, I'm most likely going to the Eurolife BBQ on Saturday you guy like to meet up somewhere maybe at Juliep?

i am working all day tomorrow and finish at 5h, i can meet up after that anywhere you want. also how much i owe money?

Tried to take off the oem midpipe to install the usp midpipe! but it looks like im gonna need a bit of cuting and welding to install this sob !!
7ce386f6e40d84f8660808715eb2bf24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More parts arrived for the Corrado:
Prothane Bushing Kit (new still in box from Vortex Member)
Center Caps for the Sebring Wheels
Diesel Geek - MK4 Shifter, Side to Side Bushings, Side to Side Super Slider
Phenix Engineering - MK4 Shifter Bracket Bushings
Piston Ring Gap tool - Can start putting internals back together :D
[url]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff512/xbox360guru/1991%20Corrado/DSC09985.jpg[/URL]

Willing to meet anywhere
Just not sure i'll be going to the BBQ afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willing to meet anywhere
Just not sure i'll be going to the BBQ afterwards

i am working all day tomorrow and finish at 5h, i can meet up after that anywhere you want. also how much i owe money?

It's suppose to be sunny tomorrow so want to work on the Corrado, how about we meet on Sunday suppose to rain, meet at the Flying J at the 20/40 turn off? Just give me a time that works for both of you. $10.00 each for Kinek cost and toll bridge.

Prepped and painted 02A shift tower and the shift cable support bracket, install new bushings, slider and tower shaft seal.

It's suppose to be sunny tomorrow so want to work on the Corrado, how about we meet on Sunday suppose to rain, meet at the Flying J at the 20/40 turn off? Just give me a time that works for both of you. $10.00 each for Kinek cost and toll bridge.

Prepped and painted 02A shift tower and the shift cable support bracket, install new bushings, slider and tower shaft seal.

[url]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff512/xbox360guru/1991%20Corrado/DSC09986.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff512/xbox360guru/1991%20Corrado/DSC09987.jpg[/URL]
My schedule suck so bad that I'm also working on Sunday lol but if lunch box can meet you and if he could bring my stuff back that would work for me, and I would e-transfer you the money and a big kiss.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

My schedule suck so bad that I'm also working on Sunday lol but if lunch box can meet you and if he could bring my stuff back that would work for me, and I would e-transfer you the money and a big kiss.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Sure if Lunch Box is ok with that we can make that work, I'll take the e-transfer but I'll pass on the big kiss :D

Last edited:

If you come bring the white bulbs!

Hahahaha!

I was going to freeport to pickup a pair of Swift Springs I bought for the jetta...they are 5inch, 16k springs for the rear. Bought them used from a guy I know in Ohio. I would have liked to have 18K but 16k will be just fine..had to put my rear perches back in obviously since they are soo short...set the ride height like I had it yesterday night and took it for a drive..Fixed the slight rubbing I was getting on big bumps 😊
1baa7d63ee11da8596a26d167718ec0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

If you come bring the white bulbs!

Hahahaha!

I was going to freeport to pickup a pair of Swift Springs I bought for the jetta...they are 5inch, 16k springs for the rear. Bought them used from a guy I know in Ohio. I would have liked to have 18K but 16k will be just fine..had to put my rear perches back in obviously since they are soo short...set the ride height like I had it yesterday night and took it for a drive..Fixed the slight rubbing I was getting on big bumps 😊 //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170520/1baa7d63ee11da8596a26d167718ec0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Actually I was next to you at freeport lol, you had the Berlin klassik shirt lol

Back