What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

DSG is hard to beat, which tune are you running now? Launch control I assume? I'm looking at UM tune, launch control, octane and boost selection, No Lift Shift with spark delay adjustment in Milliseconds.

Still on my JB1 and warranty. ;) With my new mods I will try to get a little more boost without ping..

Launch control every time, best 60' in 1.7 sec

UM or Eurodyne is the way to go. If you want a custom tune with Eurodyne I know a guy approved by Chris Tapp in Ottawa. He did my last tune on my TT MK1 big turbo and it was the first time she ran perfect in 7 years!

bien joué Charles, à quand le lapping?

Mes pneus tire à leurs fin alors j'espère finir leur dernier KM en lapping justement. Mon ami travail chez OB Prestige et devrait m'initier cette année. La seul chose c'est que la voiture est mon semi daily et je me construit cette année.. Je veux tenir les dépenses basse pour le temps de la construction.

Still on my JB1 and warranty. ;) With my new mods I will try to get a little more boost without ping..

Launch control every time, best 60' in 1.7 sec

UM or Eurodyne is the way to go. If you want a custom tune with Eurodyne I know a guy approved by Chris Tapp in Ottawa. He did my last tune on my TT MK1 big turbo and it was the first time she ran perfect in 7 years!

Do you track your TT Mk1 (white). I think I bought an intake manifold from you last years for my 20V. AEB Corrado build?

Mes pneus tire à leurs fin alors j'espère finir leur dernier KM en lapping justement. Mon ami travail chez OB Prestige et devrait m'initier cette année. La seul chose c'est que la voiture est mon semi daily et je me construit cette année.. Je veux tenir les dépenses basse pour le temps de la construction.

on voit ca que tu veux garder les dépenses à un minimum :p

Mais je peux comprendre, si tu vas à Icar, laisse moi savoir!

Haven't posted here in a while but this is something iv been looking forward to!
I passed by momentum today and my koni shocks and neuspeed springs are now installed!

31369264_10156311522609350_1301428180778745856_n.jpg

Car feels much more responsive, im glad i decided to not cheap out on the shocks lol.

il probably post a pic on the car in a couple days when the suspension settles, the drop is only 1.5" so you dont even notice it yet :laugh:

Did you see my wagon? Picked it up tonight. Height is final and alignment is done.

Will add 5mm front and 10mm back spacers in the next few weeks, just need to pick them up from schyzo in Laval.
03a61a43e7ebc52e225dd6a4adf69b72.jpg

Haven't posted here in a while but this is something iv been looking forward to!
I passed by momentum today and my koni shocks and neuspeed springs are now installed!

https://scontent.fymq2-1.fna.fbcdn....=bb1c4120c1b6b522a11920fda4f4f4b8&oe=5B574D1E

Car feels much more responsive, im glad i decided to not cheap out on the shocks lol.

il probably post a pic on the car in a couple days when the suspension settles, the drop is only 1.5" so you dont even notice it yet :laugh:

you remind me of me... 12 years ago when i bought my first cup-kit lol :p

Picked up a 2nd engine harness from a buddy today...should have enough colored wires r extend mine now.

My back seems to be getting better, saw a doxtor yesterday..hopefully I can get some work done this weekend!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

you remind me of me... 12 years ago when i bought my first cup-kit lol :p

Hahaha thats what i love about MR. You guys have more experience so i can modify my car without having to make all the noob mistakes.

I picked up porsche brake ducts, il see if they fit when i do the BBK in next week or something. You guys think steel brake lines are necessary? I was gonna pick some up this week but the guys at momentum told me unless i plan on tracking the car the BBK should be more than enough...

momentum is right, unless you go tracking, the braided lines are a waste of money.

What is your BBK? Golf R?

Tbh bbk on a stock 2.5 sounds like a big waste of money...you shoukd have just bought a nice set of pads and disks..would have been more than enough

Tbh bbk on a stock 2.5 sounds like a big waste of money...you shoukd have just bought a nice set of pads and disks..would have been more than enough

I thought about it. My original plan was just gti brakes in front. It would have been easy, just needed carriers since the calipers were the same. But after a week of looking i couldnt find the carriers for less than 350$. Then the bbk popped up. For "only" 150$ more I got passat 3.6 brakes.

But once the bbk is done my car is finished. Im not doing any other mechanical changes.

Just maybe window tint and a hood bra.

And maybe an intake.

I kinda want that integrated engineering powerkit also....

Well shit i guess im not done yet :laugh:

but why do you wan't big brakes, is it for the looks?

because, as he said, with good performance street pads you would also have been happy

Back