What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

nice wheels.

Thanks! prob my fave set from all the ones this car has had...but I already feel like selling and building a new set again hahaha

I feel you, having a garage is the next best thing.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

yeah..when summer rolls around and I start driving the car the last thing I want to do is tear the interior all out in the driveway and rush putting it back together.

going to have to make another run to the scrap yard to get some random bits I am missing or are broken to complete the interior.

on a side note, I know eveyrone is onto the newer platforms, but I am looking for a clean driver seat for my car as mine has a small rip and it has gotten much much worst over the past 2 years. *Big square bolster Wolfsburg seats in black cloth*

Thanks! prob my fave set from all the ones this car has had...but I already feel like selling and building a new set again hahaha

yeah..when summer rolls around and I start driving the car the last thing I want to do is tear the interior all out in the driveway and rush putting it back together.

going to have to make another run to the scrap yard to get some random bits I am missing or are broken to complete the interior.

on a side note, I know eveyrone is onto the newer platforms, but I am looking for a clean driver seat for my car as mine has a small rip and it has gotten much much worst over the past 2 years. *Big square bolster Wolfsburg seats in black cloth*
Why not go gli Recaro?

Completed my late model GLI black headliner conversion. Ran into an issue with the holysh*tbars/jesuschristbars since my car is a 2000 that dosent come with side curtain airbags, had to remove it all and go find the airbag brackets at KennyUPull since the mounting points are slightly pushed out on the later model cars...but very pleased with the result. Was about time i get this done.
I also have a Passat W8 dome light console i sent out to have converted into black to finish off the interior.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200302/eeca7a250eed255db0678c60d267265f.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200302/fe7dd24574ed4523ac8c1eb1694478f8.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200302/c6c7648f8ca988c90b5c80c090ab3a11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

our company will be cleaning the streets in valleyfield this spring.... make sure ur car is on the road so we can scratch it up nice lol

Why not go gli Recaro?

Because
1. Having gli badged seats in a non gli is gross

2. Gli seats arent as confortable compared to the square bolster wolfsburg seats imho
our company will be cleaning the streets in valleyfield this spring.... make sure ur car is on the road so we can scratch it up nice lol
Hahahahahahaha

Because
1. Having gli badged seats in a non gli is gross

2. Gli seats arent as confortable compared to the square bolster wolfsburg seats imhoHahahahahahaha

Aiming for comfort and dropping your car doesn't fit in the same sentence. Yeah I get the bags thing, still.

Mk4 R32 leather seats?

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ceramic Pro doing its job lol

573b1458197247102c658902c864deb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aiming for comfort and dropping your car doesn't fit in the same sentence. Yeah I get the bags thing, still.

Mk4 R32 leather seats?

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

I am not looking for new seats. I am just looking for a replacement driver seat.

also, when I say the wolfsburg seats are more comfortable i don't mean while driving, I mean in general...id much rather spend 2 hours sitting on that seat than on the GLI seat driving or parked.

and the car is not bagged, it honestly drives very nice for the how low it is

My neighbour's guest backed into my Bora while it was parked on the road last week. Dented it pretty good under the moulding and cracked the mirror cover

We already worked it all out and I got payed...I already planned on getting that door resprayed along with the rear driver door and the Hatch since they all hd some minor pealing paint. I already have a spare mirror cover in the garage that is the correct colour.

Will drop it off to get fixed in early april.

aaa0c51d57bc383e29b086ee2b91c4cf.jpg

1f408b22fc4b0cb905c79a199260e088.jpg

Last edited:
when I moved, my neighbour X one told me to never park near neighbour Y because of that. He told me he's driving like a idiot and backup while looking forward.

Please be le bon samaritain, and aware others for the next time :p

With the lockdown he probably wont be going to work he should be fine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to work tomorow but it will be my last workday before the lockdown. But the car is a 4motion so not scared of driving it in light snow.
The tires are Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 and are praticaly brand new.

J'en ai commandé justement un set dimanche. Je devrais les recevoir en 2021.

Je les ai commandé le 20 février, reçu le 6 mars. Quand même pas pire considérant qu'ils provenaient de Chine. Mais j'avous que dans ton cas, ça risque d'être plus long.

Sans le vouloir, ils ont été en quarantaine pendant 2 semaines dans mon garage avant que je les installent ce w-e

Back