What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Anyone knows a good online exhaust component shop thats located in canada?
Besides vibrant

I deeply miss the spark cut and the exhaust note on the 3.2 since i had to slap back on the oem cats for the inspection .

Looking to buy 200cell high flow cats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rawtek?

Yesterday I went state side to pick up some used parts I'd purchase for the Audi. Canadian customs use to let you slide up to a value of $200.00 now with the tarrif war you pay for everything, I declared $90.00 item and had to pay 13% HST. So keep in mind that there's an additional cost to anything you purchase and have delivered state side and you bring across the border. :(

Besides vibrant

I deeply miss the spark cut and the exhaust note on the 3.2 since i had to slap back on the oem cats for the inspection .

Magnaflow

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Besides vibrant

J'ai deja commander un downpipe OEM pour ma gli sur https://www.hottexhaust.com/

Le service a été incroyable et j'ai recu ma pièce en genre 36 heures!

Change out the Glow Shift Boost Gauge, dark face made it hard to see during the day (these are cheap gauges and you get what you pay for). Replaced with a Podi Boost Gauge boost line goes to a sensor which drive the stepper motor in the gauge, gauge can be programmed to warning an over-boost condition. Nice quality gauge.

40876326704_59d0bb8754_k.jpg
[/url]

Just got the 200cell cats today.
Stopping by my friends garage tomorrow after work to get them fitted.

Will post sound clips later this weekend

Back