What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

VW said my car is no longer covered under their corrosion warranty cause its a USA car... they keep changing their rules... so annoying

They did my 2004 last year without even debating two seconds even if it was a american car. Seems to be a gamble all the time. If they fixed the powertrain of the mk5 r32 when they were warranty, they should do the same for rust issues.

They did my 2004 last year without even debating two seconds even if it was a american car. Seems to be a gamble all the time. If they fixed the powertrain of the mk5 r32 when they were warranty, they should do the same for rust issues.

actually u know what... its not corrosion... its actually the ice damage at the bottom of my door... which falls under goodwill and THAT is not covered because it is an american car... sorry

actually u know what... its not corrosion... its actually the ice damage at the bottom of my door... which falls under goodwill and THAT is not covered because it is an american car... sorry
Got the same answer last year when I went to LaSalle for ice damage. The 12 years rust warranty is in affect but not the Goodwill.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

mets tu toujours tes pieces de char sales sur la table de salon ?
Ya Des plantes ça table, la clear est brûler par la chaleur, tu crois que ça me dérange vraiment de mettre une swaybar dessus?

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Installed the sectionned subframe today. Need tu put back the control arms and replace a bad outter tierod I found(ripped).

Then move onto the engine mount spacers..

Also we had the first julep meet today..great turnout, a whole lot more cars than i expected..
54c0447b1f9d8b9cf0c2d8bac064e3ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Drive upstate NY, open a work order at a US dealer? I would give it a try, the missing foam at the bottom of the door is a big flaw. They should take responsibility.

Did some more work yesterday, installed my polo strut mount bushings and euroimage halfcups. Put back in the controls arms and all the front end basically...one of the calipers weas messed up soo i swapped them out with a spare I happened to have also. Bought new brake pads as last summer i had issues with the brakes squeaking all the time, i also sanded down the disks to clean them up from any possible glazing since they are new from the end of last summer.
All im missing is installing the engine spacers and connecting the tierods to the spindles..

Found a 02A Passat 16V transmission with low mileage starter and clutch which I needed to replace both, the nice bonus is that the Passat tranny has taller gears :D. The catch is it's located in Windsor so road trip tomorrow (last road trip with Passat before it goes back to VW), got it for the price of a new starter so still worth the trip.

Did some more work yesterday, installed my polo strut mount bushings and euroimage halfcups. Put back in the controls arms and all the front end basically...one of the calipers weas messed up soo i swapped them out with a spare I happened to have also. Bought new brake pads as last summer i had issues with the brakes squeaking all the time, i also sanded down the disks to clean them up from any possible glazing since they are new from the end of last summer.
All im missing is installing the engine spacers and connecting the tierods to the spindles..

Wanna help me install my spring sometime in the next couple weeks? 🕺🏾

Picked up a 02A tranny from a 16V Passat, has a better gear ratio then the stock tranny. Bonus got a newer starter (which I needed) and another clutch with on 6,000 KM on it, yesterday was a 16hrs road trip to go get it in Windsor, Ontario.

Back