What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Looks good. Saw your car driving to work not too long ago. How are the springs so far?

Thanks bro...till now springs look ok but im sure after next winter im changing every thing again....st's wont stay more then a year on the car..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Donc, récents changements à la S4.

Changement d'huile et entretien de 55k km vendredi dernier - j'ai présentement un peu moins de 47000 km.

Springs H&R Sport installés il y a deux semaines - Merci Jérémie

IMG_8475_zps04076a93.jpg

IMG_8472_zps9ce79db1.jpg

En attendant ma grille de RS4 qui sera installée pour le printemps prochain, grosse modification à 15$

Avant:

IMG_8369_zps1b1eda28.jpg

Pendant:

IMG_8372_zpsac863691.jpg

Après:

IMG_8469_zpsf6d8d0cf.jpg

IMG_8479_zpsa25da765.jpg

Non-Repairable.
The welder at Exact Roues said if he "fixed it", it would be thin & unsafe.

Glass table on the way haha

33joacg.jpg

72ziw0.jpg

9h887s.jpg

Installed harness for Bi-Xenon conversion, replaced diaphragm DV for a revision "D" piston DV, installed "joey" modded Bi-Xenons, installed S-Line Bumper and S-Line grille.

Before:

After:

Still need to source a couple parts to finish the headlight jet washers.

C'est le App radio 3, ca vaut environ 350$

Vraiment nice pour le prix. Il y a une antenne gps mais je crois qu'il doit être branché à un iphone pour fonctionner. Je l'ai pas encore fait, je l'ai eu hier.

Washed the wheel weels parts inside my engine bay..cleaned 21 years of crap off, was soo nasty. I used some soapy water, WD40 and a brush. Also removed battery cleaned off all corosion and painted the metal bracket that holds it down.

before:
0ysz.jpg

vz84.jpg
oeql.jpg

After:
ygep.jpg

vj3a.jpg
0dvg.jpg

soo much better now.. just need to change my tranny and then clean up the wireing..

Couple of weeks ago put on new calipers, rotors and pads on all 4 corners (zimmermann coated discs, PBR pads), new hand brake cables and a full brake fluid flush (BLUE!)
Recently put some Bilstein struts in the rear. Waiting on springs to do the fronts.

Got tints installed by Jonathan and Pioneer head unit in the GTI. Looks really sweet!

do your steering controls still work? Can you review the unit for us in a few weeks? I've been really interested in putting it in my car, but haven't found any in-depth reviews yet, especially for vw/audi

do your steering controls still work? Can you review the unit for us in a few weeks? I've been really interested in putting it in my car, but haven't found any in-depth reviews yet, especially for vw/audi

i had to buy the module to have my steering controls but otherwise yes, it works like a charm!

I will review the unit as I finish the install, get and test various apps etc..

So far it's great for the price paid and looks really good in the car.

Painted my replacement tranny before i install it.
its industrial gray with silver and purple splattered on (first attempt ever )

before:
uuil.jpg

after:
j6fa.jpg

x4r9.jpg

1fi9.jpg

took my starter off..put the car on jackstands, removed wheels, and started to get things ready to remove my tranny tomorrow to put my replacement one. Also filled the new tranny with some new gear oil.

painted my starter today since its on my tranny so it matches
crappy cell pic
547028_10151569350206218_606051434_n.jpg

Back