What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

I got a new battery from audi, but when I got home I saw that the battery acid level indicator looked clear. It should be black. Wasn't sure if this was an issue because it was a new battery. I called Audi and they said that their batteries are only 1-2 months old and should be no issues and all the level indicators show the same thing. Should I just bring it back or try my luck
119uu83.jpg

Pick up my parts in Ottawa today, two AEB block, DRS oil pan, AEB valve cover, header for the AEB head. He also has a brand new AEB head that I'm try to work a deal on.

One of the blocks is going to be used to replace the PG block all of the internals piston, conrods, oil pump and distributor fit on the AEB block, a few mods are required for the g-lader oil return, g-ladder mounting bracket needs custom plate, turbo oil supply blocked and a AEG head gasket to fit the 8V head to the block, head gasket also seals off three oil journals that aren't used with this head.

Last edited:
I got a new battery from audi, but when I got home I saw that the battery acid level indicator looked clear. It should be black. Wasn't sure if this was an issue because it was a new battery. I called Audi and they said that their batteries are only 1-2 months old and should be no issues and all the level indicators show the same thing. Should I just bring it back or try my luck http://i66.tinypic.com/119uu83.jpg

Ouff.. Audi says it SHOULD be ok... i would listen to my gut tho. If you think its fucked bring it back

Picked up the exhaust!

And a carbon fiber spoiler extension lol. Dude gave me a price I couldnt refuse. (Considering he payed full price from ECS tuning only to find out it didnt fit GTIs).

He was willing to let it go at a great price.

Ouff.. Audi says it SHOULD be ok... i would listen to my gut tho. If you think its fucked bring it back

I checked the acid levels in each cell. They are all at maximum. I think its just the way that the light was hitting the window. If I tilt the battery onto its side (simulating a lowering of acid levels), you can see the window colour turn lighter and to yellow. Car started fine, everything seems ok.

Washed the wagon today by hand...probably the last time i do it this year myself..
23debdaf5927538bf8a121ffd0ce321e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Wanna come over and do mine?

sent from your mom's bed.
Lol im good

Today installed my wider front fenders.. on the car and sold my driver one. Still have my passenger fender to sell..

Test fitten my new wheels...not dont yet but here is another teaser lol
55e37cf88ff5f7454fbb0fe81e3cdd03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back