What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Yep the cam follower on the 08 a4 suppose to be different . Have to check mine soon .

Mine is a 2006 but I assume the previous owner had the revised cam and cam follower done but the fact there's no records in the Audi system is weird.

Dropped the car at the stealership to get the recalls done :

- Revised PCV
- Fuel pressure sender
- They checked the cam follower and it seems it was already replaced, in good contition and the cam itself was replaced for the updated version???
- They changed the thermostat
- They changed the temperature sender
- They changed a wheel bearing and the axle bolt
- They pulled my radio code

All this for a big total of 265$. I transfered a repair insurance the PO had to my name for 55$ and all I had to do is pay a 200$ deductible for the repairs and 65$ for the radio code fees

On top of it they will repaint both my quarter panels under the VAG rust policy for bubbling barely visible, lets say its the first time I go out of the stealership satisfied.

Now im looking for Championship F1 edition LM' in full racing gold to suit my Brilliant Black A4 if anyone sees some please let me know.

You got one??? Lets see

just check your cam follower every oil change, that's what i've been doing.

fresh snow = donuts haha

You got one??? Lets see

She as a nice butt :p I have big plans for her (Btw Kubus im curious to see where you are at with the Recaro's)
IMG_0896_zpse3112e44.jpg

just check your cam follower every oil change, that's what i've been doing.

Thats what I'll do once I install my Autotech HPFP upgrade I'll know how lol

Last edited:
She as a nice butt :p I have big plans for her (Btw Kubus im curious to see where you are at with the Recaro's)
IMG_0896_zpse3112e44.jpg

They're still in my basement because its still cold and I dont have a garage. I've been working on them in my spare time but last weekend I picked up a set of factory xenons I will be putting in tomorrow.

I have the seating cushion for the rear to finish, the passenger seat. Rest is ready to go in.

Installed xenons with Alex today. Took bloody forever cause we couldn't get one screw out but still much shorter than what Audi projects.

Installed this 2012 unit :) :

IMG_0905_zpsc5a126ed.jpg

Bizarrement je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner la Navi sans le dvd dans le drive :dunno:

Shit I need do do that as well ^^^

Well tis friday(for me since i work the night shift) so after work I'll wash the car and install my S4 spoiler and maybe the 034 engine snub mount and replace the fuel filter as well!!

I like switching garages from vag to rombotis haha
car goes to vag when my gf can't drop the car off to rombotis on her way to the General.
Rombotis
Synthetic oil change
Changed cam follower
Repaired right fog light wiring, which is awesome because now i can return my ballasts

need to order a new quick connect piece for my meth kit which is leaking a bit

15cld3n.jpg

2ivmj53.jpg

Last edited:
Back