What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

i have always been there at 8am... i just parked my car behind the stance dubs/gab euro booth lol

Aligned the car today at VW dealer. Steering angle reset and they replaced the subframe also. Car feel solid now with all the upgraded parts up front. Pictures of the drop to come.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

1767b6636386627ed7b2d4ac87a39fd1.jpg

it looks dumb but it can work.

when I was 17, no money, I've asked for the best price and I told the guy that I was interrestd for his 17" wheels. Here on MR. He was asking 1100$.

I said I'll pass, to expensive for me, but keep in mind that I'm still interrested.

1 month after : 850 $ . I said no.
2 months after : 600$, I said yes.

first set of wheels, still have them.

I does not work every time, but when I'd like to have something, but not that much in a need/hurry, I just contact the seller, I do not lowball, and I bargain his price and wait.

It work for many car parts, and the best it worked for my house in montreal island.

But for my B7 I offered what the guy asked, because I was looking for this gem since 2 years. :bigup:

Domper mon GTI au garage car je suis tombé en panne hier :cry:

Pas encore de diagnostique mais l'an passé j'ai un coilpack qui a sauté et ça RESSEMBLE plus ou moins a ca.

Bon update : Ma panne résulte (ENCORE) d'un coil pack sauté.

Meilleure place pour acheter des coil packs de R8 ??

Non merci, en fait le garage a déjà changer le coil pack fautif, cependant je vais faire un upgrade car ça fait 2 fois en 1 an que j'ai un coil qui saute.

Guys how hard is it to change a steering wheel? Im picking up a highline steering wheel for my car and was wondering if i should do it myself or just take it to a shop.

Also do you guys know a shop that could do the swap?

those are the R8 coils he's talking about.

These are R8 coil pack although not mentioned in the description, in the 5 pack they do mentioned that they weren't designed for this car but works fine. The description use to mention R8 but for some reason no longer reference that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys how hard is it to change a steering wheel? Im picking up a highline steering wheel for my car and was wondering if i should do it myself or just take it to a shop.

Also do you guys know a shop that could do the swap?

The hardest part is the airbag the rest is easy but are you looking at getting all of the multi functions on the new steering wheel to work with your car? If so you may have to add modules/vagcom programming for it to work properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back