What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

With the Photobucket bullshit there are going to be some very nice DIY that people have put a great amount of time to put together with no photos. The unfortunate thing with this site compared to other I'm on is it doesn't allow you to edit your post so you can fix the photo links. Does anyone know the owner of this site and ask if they can fix the edit feature so we can fix the photos?

Des oem s-line B7 c'est les 5 branches fait par Ronal ET43
View attachment 28631

The RS6 wheel looks so awesome on a lowered B7 Passat
WHEEL BRAND : Audi RS6 Quattro (2002-04)
WHEEL SIZE : 19*9
OFFSET : 44
qSnrf3d.jpg

I'm a bit late but last weekend I was in new york and decided to drive to Pennsylvania for cult classic, pretty quality get together/ show. I will be posting pics in a separate thread.IMG_2387.jpg

I know people who went and told me it was boring lol

idk..was awesome imo. they had a guy outside keeping people occupied the whole time. I already had gotten my ticket in advance since I was in the expo ..but apparently it was 10$ entry or 20$ with your car. not some overpriced show like 30$ for soclean at st-eustache for a 1 day event.........

Put her up for sale..

Please view this ad:

Volkswagen golf R 2012,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...aign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $*28,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Isn't always the way now that you've got the car the way you like, we move on to something else LOL. What are you looking at replacing it with? More of a family vehicle? The new Atlas are really nice and price is not bad either @ 31K for base model and up to 52K for fully loaded.

This would be cool for your next vacation:
xf3xFKK.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up some the parts today from INA for my G-lader rebuild, seals, bearing, Apex strips, lube.
9JehQtj.jpg

Picked up the G-lader oil return line, banjo fittings, custom hose adapter from 8mm bolt to AN-2

PfmasHC.jpg

1ziXVRk.jpg

Custom adapter will fit into where I've drilled through the block for the G-lader oil return
TCROoHe.jpg

No much for me...A/c on the jetta stopped working 2 weeks ago..gotta looking into it..thankfully its not too hot this year.

Also devellopped a slow leak on ome of my front wheels last week..gonna look into that tonight, dont seem to have any sort of hole tho.

Pic from tuesday at julep of my car:
d69bda4ea85112de9f19a90337e75b7d.jpg
95bc188da49352c64815fa9bf3ff8cfc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Car been at the garage for 3 weeks now, man owning an eruo car here in fermont is a fucking pain in the ass. And onntop of that they charge me a fucking premium to change a simple coolant hose. 597$ for a freaking hose lol.

Je suis en vacance en floride

Beloeil, NYC, Washington, WPB, Disney (Orlando), WPB. Ca te salie un char solide

Apres 1700km, j'ai réussi a me trouver une hose et j'ai pu laver mon auto avec le kit (petite chaudiere, savon, mitaine et micro fibre) que j'ai apporté dans le roofbox

2517a5e5082e8c7f1f88086a2aa9da4e.jpg

After getting my Cupra R lip ripped off in a flooded road and dragging it under the car on the Highway :cry:, i finally got arround fixing it.

Sanded down all the rash, Heating it up and making it take its oiginal form back, and painting it with black Bumper/trim paint.

Its Finally back on.

Thanks. Kinda sux if you don't have Facebook. But I did notice they tweeted the event. So I'll add notifications for their tweets next time. Maybe the organizers should setup an email list for notifications. The official website isn't being updated or anything either.

Back