What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

i dont think is the same year of developpement/production. They also use the same block for the porsche's v6, cayenne.

But still sound about the same!!!

audi*3.2 got the same issues as the 4.2 v8, timing chain tensionner can fall in the crank case. less frequent.
A4 B7 automatic transmission is very boring.
S-line trim on B7s is a must.

avoir su je taurais envoyé l'annonce, j'ai vu une belle bmw 328xi manuelle, bleue marin, int beige, avec quelques options, 130k km, 2008, 8 mags.
J'ai appelé, et c'était une madame qui se débarrassait de la voiture, étant à la retraite elle voulais une décapotable. toujours dans le garage, entretenu chez bmw périodiquement.
Bref, manquait juste le curé,
Une perle à un prix de débarra : 7000$ négo.
Il y avait 3 personnes qui venait la voir, pis je me suis dit : '' jen ai tu vraiment besoin'', pis j'ai laissé passé.

vendue depuis :(

i dont think is the same year of developpement/production. They also use the same block for the porsche's v6, cayenne.

But still sound about the same!!!

audi*3.2 got the same issues as the 4.2 v8, timing chain tensionner can fall in the crank case. less frequent.
A4 B7 automatic transmission is very boring.
S-line trim on B7s is a must.

avoir su je taurais envoyé l'annonce, j'ai vu une belle bmw 328xi manuelle, bleue marin, int beige, avec quelques options, 130k km, 2008, 8 mags.
J'ai appelé, et c'était une madame qui se débarrassait de la voiture, étant à la retraite elle voulais une décapotable. toujours dans le garage, entretenu chez bmw périodiquement.
Bref, manquait juste le curé,
Une perle à un prix de débarra : 7000$ négo.
Il y avait 3 personnes qui venait la voir, pis je me suis dit : '' jen ai tu vraiment besoin'', pis j'ai laissé passé.

vendue depuis :(

bmw ne sont pas trop dans mes critere et j'ai jamais été fan de bmw. je cherche plus dequoi de petit (golfR size) fiable et plaisant a conduire. a date j'ai vu 1-2 civic avec un type r, 2-3 vw avec des VR6 et j'attend une confirmation pour un tdi bien particulier. sinon j'ai aussi vu 2-3 4runner qui me tente question de faire fuck it tasser vous de mon chemin et arrete de stresser sur n'importe quel tata qui va ouvrir ca porte sur mon char ou qui sais pas ce parker dans rue. anyway je commence a magasiner et je change d'idée 4 fois par jour.

bmw ne sont pas trop dans mes critere et j'ai jamais été fan de bmw. je cherche plus dequoi de petit (golfR size) fiable et plaisant a conduire. a date j'ai vu 1-2 civic avec un type r, 2-3 vw avec des VR6 et j'attend une confirmation pour un tdi bien particulier. sinon j'ai aussi vu 2-3 4runner qui me tente question de faire fuck it tasser vous de mon chemin et arrete de stresser sur n'importe quel tata qui va ouvrir ca porte sur mon char ou qui sais pas ce parker dans rue. anyway je commence a magasiner et je change d'idée 4 fois par jour.

If you want a beater. Doesnt get much better than a 2.slow when it comes to 0 fucks given Lol.

ton golf R faisait 13L/100km??????? en ville uniquement j'espere...

sur les 3000 dernier kilometre mon R32 fait 10L/100km combiné
Lol en RS4 en ville je fais 13-14, en golf r je ferais bien 6!
huh.. 7k gets you a decent variety of cars.

Heres what I found after a quick search!

V6 A4

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Audi/A4/Montreal/Quebec/5_33332204_20140708103258191/?ursrc=pl&urp=1&urm=2&showcpo=ShowCPO

V6 A6

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Audi/A6/SAINT-LAURENT/Quebec/19_10249083_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=5_15_60

A3

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Audi/A3/Laval/Quebec/5_26073781_20141125092449213/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=1_15_15

These are all cars id take over a 7K TDI thats been beat to hell.

The TDI might be the most fuel efficient, it might be the "coolest" option but I can guarantee the owner raped it.

He even posted a pic of it in the ad!

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDk0WDgwMA==/z/LEwAAOSwjqVZFPTl/$_27.JPG
Tdi et mk4, c'est pas un problème de peser sur la suce, c'est même recommandé! Ce qui tué un tdi c'est les trajets cours. Et ce qui tue les mk4 c'est la rouille.
Do it!

Envoyé de mon HTC One_M8 en utilisant Tapatalk

This one look promising also. Depending on the condition of the floor.

Please view this ad:

Volkswagen Golf mk3 swap VR6,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camio...aign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $*5,500

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Wow that does look good, lots of new parts and all the right mods! From his comments I'd also be concentrating on the floor. Good looking ride, good luck!

Wow that does look good, lots of new parts and all the right mods! From his comments I'd also be concentrating on the floor. Good looking ride, good luck!
Yeah it looked good but he replied to me saying there was two holes up front so another no go for me.

Well I've finally got my cruise control control to work in my MK3, below is my module. Thanks to the following videos and the Bentley manual.

This video guides you the diagnostic steps found in the Bentley service manual, this must be performed before moving to the next step. If the car passes all of these test then you've pin pointed that the issue is with the cruise control module.

When you've determined that the issue is with the module the next video will guide you through the resoldering of the printed circuit board. Please note that you shouldn't be attempting this if you don't have the appropriate equipment or skills.

A very small soldering tip is must since some of the contact point are pretty small, a large tip has the potential of bridging contact together. I've resoldered all of connection on the PCB and cruise control came back to life.

Going to attempt the same thing to my ABS Module and see if a loose or cold solder connections is the issue. Keep you posted.

Guys I have some mk6 gti monster mat for sale and some regular summer floor mat.

60 for the gti and 25$ for the regular.

What are your experiences with monster mats and winter?
Installed mine over the weekend and I find the drivers side doesn't cover much. I feel the salt stains a problem

Back