What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

PSS10

39e8974e4b8e0a79f7189de50e6fcefe.jpg

Altough front not dropped enough, need softer springs in front (currently 16k)

76ebdcbb8408ddac7e4d5a5d40f359ab.jpg

Currently finishing to polish my work meister s1's
ddb85b31bbf79541a2220ee6d27c8ed8.jpg

Also got a cts catch can, waiting for the weather to get hotter so I can install it.

3797bda7e446d40ea00ee2827313d09e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSS10

Also got a cts catch can, waiting for the weather to get hotter so I can install it.

Think we're all waiting for some warm weather to start working on our cars. I've got 42 Draft Design shifter bushings to install on the TT when it warms up. Nice catch can kit!

booked the appointment for the wagon to get rims and coilovers installed on april 16th and on april 9th for oil change on the M3 :)

Think we're all waiting for some warm weather to start working on our cars. I've got 42 Draft Design shifter bushings to install on the TT when it warms up. Nice catch can kit!

Ouuh also have those bushings. Solid ones ?

42-455-015-02.jpg

I also have the forge short shifter both up down / side to side

FMVWQS_FMVWSQS-1.jpg

Very solid shifting feel.

Is the M3 stock or modified?

bone stock. It's really a gem, so I deceided to keep it stock for now.

It's a 2013 M3 ZCP (competition package), 6MT with 40 000km on the clock.

I might put spacers and lowering springs on it this year or next year, not much more. It already looks good as it is :)

bone stock. It's really a gem, so I deceided to keep it stock for now.

It's a 2013 M3 ZCP (competition package), 6MT with 40 000km on the clock.

I might put spacers and lowering springs on it this year or next year, not much more. It already looks good as it is :)

[url]https://preview.ibb.co/cfnExx/24008110268_2f84ee2feb_o.jpg[/url]

Wow awesome ride beautiful looking car with low mileage! Looking forward to seeing it in person, you attend any of the meets?

not really, but if you go somewhere let me know, I'll go too.

I met you briefly a few years back with your passat (at Eurolife I think), I was with my buddy Stephane who has a white 2014 Passat 3.6, he talked to you a lot

not really, but if you go somewhere let me know, I'll go too.

I met you briefly a few years back with your passat (at Eurolife I think), I was with my buddy Stephane who has a white 2014 Passat 3.6, he talked to you a lot

Yes I remember that, last year he let me drive his Passat was looking at possibly going down that route at the time. I'm planning on attending Eurolife when I'm on days off let you know when I'm going love to meet you again and see your M3. Username is Pingu on Vortex!

el chapo, becareful with the CC installation. I don't know why , but most catch can for the 2.0t 1st gen , got a P-trap once installed. (probably because it was designed in hot climate)

This make the water sits in the line, freeze and block the ventilation in the valve cover. This will increase the pressure, and just puke all the oil in the intake.

You'll end up with a busted head gasket and a low-oil warning.

Trust me on that.

relocate the can lower to avoid a trap in the line. Simple enough.

621.jpg

el chapo, becareful with the CC installation. I don't know why , but most catch can for the 2.0t 1st gen , got a P-trap once installed. (probably because it was designed in hot climate)

This make the water sits in the line, freeze and block the ventilation in the valve cover. This will increase the pressure, and just puke all the oil in the intake.

You'll end up with a busted head gasket and a low-oil warning.

Trust me on that.

relocate the can lower to avoid a trap in the line. Simple enough.

http://www.ctsturbo.com/cart/images/products/secondary/621.jpg

Read about freezing problems. The things is to try and not get a p trap like you said.

I'm still debating if ill even run it in winter.

ca aurais fitté aussi, j'ai rentré 4 x 225/45/17 et 4 x 225/35/19 et y restait de la place pour 2 autre tire dans la valise.

Mais puisqu'on rentre là dedans, moi je fais 8L/100km combiné :)

Back