What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

You slowly get used to seeing the same cars again and again yet finding them less attractive. Still it's an awesome car, but the rare factor is another great aspect when you shop for a car.

Sens of occasion man. that's it. When you drive your car, you have the feeling you are driving something special. Not something matante Ginette would buy because it's got nice LED headlights...

To each his own and I completly understand your point of view. To me it's very hard to feel the special factor when I see ti-counes every corners owning one and that special factor makes me want to jump in and go for a ride.

obviously, it's not the only factor, but you get it, it weights in my choice of cars.

Sens of occasion man. that's it. When you drive your car, you have the feeling you are driving something special. Not something matante Ginette would buy because it's got nice LED headlights...

To each his own and I completly understand your point of view. To me it's very hard to feel the special factor when I see ti-counes every corners owning one and that special factor makes me want to jump in and go for a ride.

obviously, it's not the only factor, but you get it, it weights in my choice of cars.

le genre de monde qui colle des badge M sur des non M car? genre un x3m?

Justement, quand je suis aller vois JoeyV pour mon detailing, il y avait une matante avec un golfR lol

Last year my CEO mom was looking at a Golf R, the appeal for her was that it was all wheel drive, I let my boss know that a better fit for her would be a Golf Sportwagen 4 motion. Which she ended up buying the Sportwagen.

Last year my CEO mom was looking at a Golf R, the appeal for her was that it was all wheel drive, I let my boss know that a better fit for her would be a Golf Sportwagen 4 motion. Which she ended up buying the Sportwagen.

Casually mentions he “knows” his CEO mom...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone know where I can get someone to clay bar my car without charging a leg? I'd do it myself but I'm afraid to fuck it up.

Comment tu veux fuck it up ? C'est très facile, faut juste de la patience et du jus de bras... faut justement que je fasse ca... esti de char blanc.

Si ta peur de brisé ta peinture, dit toi qu'un gars de detailing ma déja dit qu'a place de passer une claybar, il shoot du brake cleaner en rincant a l'eau toute suite après.....

Comment tu veux fuck it up ? C'est très facile, faut juste de la patience et du jus de bras... faut justement que je fasse ca... esti de char blanc.

Si ta peur de brisé ta peinture, dit toi qu'un gars de detailing ma déja dit qu'a place de passer une claybar, il shoot du brake cleaner en rincant a l'eau toute suite après.....

Okok je vais essayer par moi-même. Et moi aussi j'ai un char blanc lol.

I've got an issue with my sportwagon, the upper gears wont engage sometime (the don't grind, they simply won't shift). Happens 1-3-5. Sometimes I come to a stop and I can't engage 1st gear. that's not bad, but when you try to shift from second to third and you can't engage, that sucks. Anybody seen this before?

I read online it's probably only a matter of cable ajustments, would make sens?

White car clay bar today crew checking in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good.

a0e12c7511f48f679fade1b5c930f11c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where I can get someone to clay bar my car without charging a leg? I'd do it myself but I'm afraid to fuck it up.

It’s better to chemical decontaminate the car first. Every year I will apply ironX to the car to remove the small rail dust you see. Then use a clay bar and lube to pass over in case some debris is still embedded in the paint. Apply wax or sealant afterwards. Takes a good 2 hours with wash.

Back