What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

je suis surpris que tu ne l'ai pas trouver par toi meme!

En fait j'ai beaucoup cherché en arrière, à tort...!

Mais c'est pas si évident le kit de réparation, il parrait partiquement pas et il est comme encastré sous le tapis d'une surface verticale. Honnetement je pense que j'aurais cherché encore longtemps s'ils me l'avaient pas dit.

classic porsche owners. Ils ne savent meme pas si le moteur est en avant ou centre, donc demande sen pas trop là :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ya un moteur là dedans? On m'avait dit que c'était 3 lutins qui faisait marcher ca à la magie

Mais plus sérieusement, ce que vous savez peut être pas, c'est qu'il y a un conffre avant et arrière dans une cayman, au contraire de la 911 qui a juste un coffre avant.

2014-porsche-cayman-s_trunk_1402435993_700x467.jpg

2014-porsche-cayman-s-front-trunk1.jpg

tu ris, mais a ma job, il y a des cadres qui se la pète avec leur char de luxe, mais n'ont aucune esti d'idée combien de vitesses ont leur transmission (automatique bien sur!!), ni comment elle marche, ni combien de HP ou simplement le nombre de cylindre .

Le pire c'est qu'ils arrêtent pas de sen venter !!!! '' moi j'ai une série 4 full , que je suis allé testé en Allemagne'' , mais dès que tu leurs pose des questions plus difficiles que de savoir s,Ils ont le bluetooth, tu les perd.

ce qui me fait chier, c'est que ces gens là consomment des voitures de luxe, à grosse cylindrée, surconsomme, mais ne l'utilise simplement pas, et n'ont pas la fierté de. Autre que de montrer leur status.
Aka, les grosse madames riches dans leur cayenne gts v8 bi-turbo de l'année, et que jamais le moteur à passé les 3000tr...

either you're trying to fool yourself or you did not hear, but i heard you scrape pretty bad when leaving, I was at my car that was parked right next to the exit at the time :p

yeah i got there very early and parked inside since there werent many people...met some friends and had brunch..got back the place was packed.

and as for the scraping..i meant its not awful, driving the car like that that is just something that is expected..no amount of maneuvering will avoid scraping on that car... you just have to go :boaring:

yeah i got there very early and parked inside since there werent many people...met some friends and had brunch..got back the place was packed.

and as for the scraping..i meant its not awful, driving the car like that that is just something that is expected..no amount of maneuvering will avoid scraping on that car... you just have to go :boaring:
At least you don't get stuck on grass.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

I ordered a few things to be able to have fun on the track this summer

-a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4s
-Hawk DTC30 brake pads
-Motul RBF600 brake fluid

Should be good to have fun all summer after this :)

I know it's not a VW/Audi, but there isn't much place to discuss about my cayman in here

need help with my TDI ( 2009 jetta TDI Highline )

came home at 2am saturday after work paked the car went to bed woke up at 7am cause had work at 8am ... Got to my car and it wouldnt start after sitting in my driveway for 4hrs .. it cranks but it doesnt want to turn over like its missing fuel maybe ??? ( car has fuel in it ) checked everything else all looks good but i think my fuel pump crapped out on me over night.

could it be something else ?

any input would help i have less then 24hrs to fix it cause im leaving to Paraguay for a week for work

thanks

-Hawk DTC30 brake pads

I know it's not a VW/Audi, but there isn't much place to discuss about my cayman in here

Don't think anyone on here would tell you that you don't belong, all car enthusiast and I for one welcome the info and discussion.

-Hawk DTC30 brake pads

Va dont poster tes update dans le thread de porsche. Esti de fendant avec ça Beetle avec du cuir.

:D.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

need help with my TDI ( 2009 jetta TDI Highline )

came home at 2am saturday after work paked the car went to bed woke up at 7am cause had work at 8am ... Got to my car and it wouldnt start after sitting in my driveway for 4hrs .. it cranks but it doesnt want to turn over like its missing fuel maybe ??? ( car has fuel in it ) checked everything else all looks good but i think my fuel pump crapped out on me over night.

could it be something else ?

any input would help i have less then 24hrs to fix it cause im leaving to Paraguay for a week for work

thanks

maybe the in tank lift pump took a dump...generally there is a clear line from the fuel filter.. do you see fuel inside or is it empty? mostlikely that..

boff c'est de loins, le monde disent qu'une 911 ca ressemble à une beetle, donc pour faire chier les proprio de 911 à 100 000$+, ils disent que c'est une beetle.

Mais là on dirait que c'est rendu étendu à la Cayman lol

Back