What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

rien d'excitant, mais je trouve ça quand même cool de réparer des petits trucs qui gosse :
mon boot de shifter était usé, remplacé par un neuf. J’ai petté la bague de serrage fournie en la serrant avec des pinces; j’y ai mis une bague de PEX crimpé avec la pince assortie.

Mes 2 petites grilles de ventilation en arrière était petté (coup de botte de kid surement) par l’ancien propriétaire, remplacé ça.

Pis la en fds ma lumière a brake pad à allumer, j’avais une petite vibration quand je pesais sur les freins; alors je change disque et plaquettes aux 4 coins; devrait recevoir le stock (rockauto) demain.

J’ai un cover de mes barres de toit qui est manquant (pas le modèle avec les clefs), ça ce trouve? Je vais prendre une photo tantot.

UM ecu and dsg tune live

3f68409cd2a15433519068cfd948d3bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda off topic, but still wanted to share with you fellow VW owners.
Ill be moving to Toronto in 3 weeks. I’ve purchased a franchise called Mr Pretzels and will located in downtown Toronto.

I am currently training at the Fairview Pointe-Claire location. Im super excited and nervous at the same time. Im leaving behind all my family and friends. Im leaving a great job and a city that i love.

It feels like im starting a new chapter in my life!

1207f43d854ac89381f135db80ea42e5.jpg

Ill be moving to Toronto in 3 weeks. I’ve purchased a franchise called Mr Pretzels and will located in downtown Toronto.

I am currently training at the Fairview Pointe-Claire location. Im super excited and nervous at the same time. Im leaving behind all my family and friends. Im leaving a great job and a city that i love.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190407/1207f43d854ac89381f135db80ea42e5.jpg

Félicitation! Tu t'en va dans le hood à MTV!

Good luck!

May I ask you, why Mr.pretzel and not something else? And why TO?

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Good luck!

May I ask you, why Mr.pretzel and not something else? And why TO?

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

well there are many factors...

1. hitting TO is a huge market... lots of potentiel.. lots of population... and opportunity to grow into many locations
2. simple concept... rapid expansion... currently 30 locations in province of QC... and 20 in the rest of canada and they will be opening another 40 or so in the next 2 years
3. i got a killer price on the purchase.
4. i have friends in the same franchise, so i have lots of support
5. my gf lives in TO :p
6. Fed up of quebecestan

Picked up Girodisc front rotors, Girodisc pads, and titanium spacer today. Bought a Forge BV from FB TTRS/RS3 member.

Took the car out of storage washed it and install new club logo sticker

Congratulations and wish you great success in your new endeavor! Will we see you at Eurokracy? If not maybe we can hook up at Berlin Klassik won't be too far a drive for you from TO. Keep in touch bud!

Félicitations

Ça prends du guts, props man!

Nice dude!! Hit me up anytime

Got the rotors and pads installed, also bedded the rotors.

370mm OEM front rotor for sale if anyone interested - 40,000km on them plenty rotor left.

Last edited:
Back