What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

so i went to check my car out today at the parking lot where i park it since no room to park it on my driveway
i see some asshole backed into my car scratched has a dent, and the clips to hold the grill are finished..
The person didn't even leave a note what the fuck!
69c8a7ae95d511e28b2822000aa80213_7.jpg

Ordered a RAI downpipe with 300 cell High Flow Cat to help the turbo exhale properly and I booked an appointement to get the windows done. 50% front and 35% for the whole rear should be ok on a black car with black interior.

I traded in my GLi for a 2009 GTI Dsg. I can't wait to have it

Is that a Tiguan? :p

Plastidipped the front grill untill I switch to Sline/Xenon:
IMG_0971_zps184ed57c.jpg

IMG_0973_zps3c2784d6.jpg

The new shoes 17X8Et35 17X9ET35, will go with red center caps:
IMG_0972_zpsa561cf6c.jpg

Last edited:
More details on what lead to this, you had a failure or you just asked for it to be done?

It is so hard to get passed through the warranty, you need a check engine I don't remember what is the code... I'll posit it on tomorrow... It is really a pain in the ass...seriously.
But at the end, I am very satisfied and happy

But even though you have a failure it doesn't mean that they will pass it in you warranty because you need a check engine and at least one of the four codes

It is so hard to get passed through the warranty, you need a check engine I don't remember what is the code... I'll posit it on tomorrow... It is really a pain in the ass...seriously.
But at the end, I am very satisfied and happy

i read online that people had trouble with dealers just contacted Audi, & got it done through them.

Dropped by car off to finish backup wiring.
Turned up meth settings, & am really pleased with how hard it pulls!!!

Waiting for new wheels to cum in from japan & need to do a CC mod!!!

^^Lm reps?

Got my window tinted 50/35 so that I can fap privatly and installed my P3 vent gauge.

Ete faire faire mon alignemnt toute est jammer sans rouille pis sa ne prend deux tie rod assembly a 160 chaque fuuuu

sent from hell

Back