What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Je rêve de coilovers genre JRi qui peuvent monter/descendre... Je veux garder la clearance cross country mais en temps normal descendre pour mettre les roues centrées dans le fender

Ben la, tu peux pas avoir mieux que ca
JRi c'est hydraulique et ça change pas ta qualité de dampening, j'aurais aimé ça ou électrique/mécanique, pas des bags.

Des bags ça semble pas vraiment avoir de hauteurs différentes où tu peux rouler, tu as une hauteur normale, pour rouler, pis des hauteurs de showoff/drop

JRi c'est hydraulique et ça change pas ta qualité de dampening, j'aurais aimé ça ou électrique/mécanique, pas des bags.

Des bags ça semble pas vraiment avoir de hauteurs différentes où tu peux rouler, tu as une hauteur normale, pour rouler, pis des hauteurs de showoff/drop

Ben oui, des bags tu peux mettre ca a la hauteur que tu veux, tu peux même te faire des preset de hauteur comme tu veux aussi, il y a rien de plus polyvalent que ça.

Ben oui, des bags tu peux mettre ca a la hauteur que tu veux, tu peux même te faire des preset de hauteur comme tu veux aussi, il y a rien de plus polyvalent que ça.
Hum pis ca garde la géométrie de suspension? Tu roules 6 mois lifté en hiver pis 6 mois drop en été mettons. Je trust pas tant que ça surtout hiver du Québec...

J'imagine coilovers changer de hauteur 2* par an ça doit être tout un bordel faire aligner en plus.

Ya comme aucune bonne solution

Hum pis ca garde la géométrie de suspension? Tu roules 6 mois lifté en hiver pis 6 mois drop en été mettons. Je trust pas tant que ça surtout hiver du Québec...

J'imagine coilovers changer de hauteur 2* par an ça doit être tout un bordel faire aligner en plus.

Ya comme aucune bonne solution
Pas mal certain que ça impact ton alignement

Hey Guys,

Been a while since I've posted, I've sold the 1998 GTI VR6 to a guy in Hamilton going to a good home where it will be taken care of. Still have the 1991 Corrado looks like that going to turn into a retirement project. The TTRS is still running strong latest mod was the downpipe with an AWE intercooler going in next. I've been working on my headlights for the last two winters getting them where I want them.

Attachments

• 49807189038_27a30d6310_o (1).jpg
    49807189038_27a30d6310_o (1).jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 127
Hey Guys,

Been a while since I've posted, I've sold the 1998 GTI VR6 to a guy in Hamilton going to a good home where it will be taken care of. Still have the 1991 Corrado looks like that going to turn into a retirement project. The TTRS is still running strong latest mod was the downpipe with an AWE intercooler going in next. I've been working on my headlights for the last two winters getting them where I want them.

funny you come back now, I was just thinking last week about the time I tried your TT-RS. Happy to see you are doing well and still own it, it's a special car.

Thanks, it's a lot of fun to drive! Oh, I see you've upgraded that nice GT4! Actually met up with Sotam on FB and reminded me that I hadn't posted in a while. I've removed the Rohana wheels and back on the OEM Rotors, lowered the car on MSS springs, the front ET was too aggressive to keep them on the car. I've always liked the Rotors but they are a heavy wheel, added 8mm spacers all-around to push them out to where I like them.

51326061931_c792b3906b_z.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, it's a lot of fun to drive! Oh, I see you've upgraded that nice GT4! Actually met up with Sotam on FB and reminded me that I hadn't posted in a while. I've removed the Rohana wheels and back on the OEM Rotors, lowered the car on MSS springs, the front ET was too aggressive to keep them on the car. I've always liked the Rotors but they are a heavy wheel. added 8mm all-around spacers to push them out to where I like them.[url=https://flic.kr/p/2mcvu3g][url]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51326061931_c792b3906b_z.jpg[/url]

I remember the wheels would rub on certain circumstances. they did look great though.

Yes I have had a few cars since we last met, but the GT4 is the current car, awsome car!

PXL-20210524-153227054.jpg

I remember the wheels would rub on certain circumstances. they did look great though.

Yes I have had a few cars since we last met, but the GT4 is the current car, awsome car!

What a beautiful car what's not to like :D Great on both road and the track! Yes, wheels would rub under heavy compression especially with two people in the car. Sold the wheel just to days ago going on a E63 Benz.

Last edited:
bon, je regardait pas mal les coilover et Scott m'as dit que mon kit Bilstein B12 arrive demain! En fait ce sont des struts Bilstein B8 valvé pour des coils Eibach (inclu).

la hauteur risque d'être décevante (pas vraiment de drop), mais j'ai hâte de voir la différence de la conduite.

J'ai fait faire des turn down pipes custom pour que ça fit avec mon exhaust stock.

J'ai fait affaire pour la première fois avec eurozone à Chambly vu que VAG ne retournait pas mes appels, sérieux, criss de bel job de leur part, je suis impressionné

7d30848e09408cca8a56391141744912.jpg

bien sur, ils ont fait une belle bracket pour tenir ça là qui s'enlève avec une petite bolt

lol la vibe hehe

Back