What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Got all this touched up/fixed. Before doing this people should consider that it is fragile

cleaned the car in & out.
only thing left are those ugly salt stains from winter..

Had the car for about 4months plastidipped, made it through the winter, decided to give it a full wash.
what was under the dirt wasn't to pleasing to find lol
Place: https://www.facebook.com/DipHouseMTL

stained marks, that won't go away, & actually get worst
2l8iuf4.jpg

random rip opened up, no idea how this happened

4gidx.jpg

starting to tear in bends, didn't spray enough?
2u4r289.jpg

bubbling & peeling?!
2ds2wx4.jpg

Last edited:
Today I bought a bsh snub mount for my rabbit. I hope this will help with the enormous amount of engine rocking.

Got it back from Fix auto because some asshole scratched the front in a parking lot.

y7ubygeq.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Just dropped the car on h&r sport....nicer , cleaner look that the oem sline setup. 20's going on in a couple weeks

6e9epepe.jpg

Change my ugly Rabbit antenna to the Sebring short antenna. Also just replaced the 16" Magny Cours to the 17" Portos.

Home made roof rack en bois + longboard
GOLF1_.jpg

Rack.jpg

il me reste une couche de teinture à mettre pour que ce soit un peu plus foncé et ensuite 3-4 couche de vernis...*tu*
GOLF2_.jpg

Last edited:
Changed on both sides: control arms, ball joints, tie rod ends, stabilizer bar bushings and end links. Afterwards was a brake service but I need to change everything next so that's next week...!

J'ai acheté des rampes, BRK7E's à gapper comme il faut, 4X5 litres de Castrol Synthech à 32.99$, je l'ai jamais vu aussi peu cher, chaque 5 litres venait avec un t-shirt Castrol en plus lol parfait pour quant tu fais ton changement d'huile.

L'huile est en vente jusqu'à 21:00 je crois.

Changed the antenna to a 5cm black one. Dropped the rabbit 3 inches, changed the spark plugs and cabin/engine filter. Changed the plate screws and fixed my mud flaps.

Back