free giveaway contest - hood vinyl wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serg@VAPMOBILE

Shop Representative
ENGLISH VERSION WILL FOLLOW

Bonjour MontrealRacers,

VAPMOBILE est fier d'annoncer un concours. Gagne un wrap de hood en vinyle de votre choix gratuitement. Choisissez une des couleurs suivantes:

3M.Vinyl_.jpg

Règles du concours

1. Vous devez aimer notre page Facebook afin d'être admissible ---> LIEN
2. Vous devez me faire parvenir votre nom Facebook par PM et le temps approximatif de Like afin d'être admissible .

Dès que toutes les conditions sont satisfaites, vous serez inscrit au tirage. Le tirage au sort aura lieu le lundi le 18 Mars par le propriétaire MONTREALRACING Danny et le gagnant sera contacté par PM pour réclamer son prix.

Si vous avez d'autres questions, n'hésitez pas à me contacter par e-mail (info@vapmobile.ca) ou par PM.

Bonne chance à tous !

VAPMOBILE

Hello MontrealRacers,

VAPMOBILE is proud to announce a free giveaway contest. Get your hood wrapped in vinyl of your choice for FREE. Choose one of the following colors:

3M.Vinyl_.jpg

Contest Rules

1. You must like our Facebook page in order to qualify ---> LINK
2. You must send me you Facebook name by PM and the approx time of the like in order to qualify.

One all of the above has been satisfied you will be entered into a draw. The draw will take place on Monday March the 18th by MontrealRacing Owner Danny to make sure it's fair and the winner will be contacted my PM here to claim his prize.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by email (info@vapmobile.ca) or by PM.

Good Luck to all participants !

VAPMOBILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back