Projet TWM Project

Finalement:

TWM5_zps8ae44af1.jpg

TWM4_zps8e14150e.jpg

TWM3_zps94e00abb.jpg

TWM2_zpsb84cf825.jpg

TWM1_zpsfa207bf0.jpg

Il s'agit de prototypes, les booth sera ajusté encore un peu et aura des coutures rouges. Le tow hook sera powdercoaté.

Le feeling du short shifter est complètement fou! J'ai l'impression que les gears passent mieux, surtout en downshiftant. J'adore!!

problem solved sur le oil cap, il von créer un outil pour l'enlever avec un ratchet. n'est-ce pas lol?

So you don't burn your fingers on it.

Try to hold that in your hand once you've removed it from a hot motor.

when's the last time you've seen a plastic aftermarket oil cap, gosh !
just use a rag

and if you wait to get to the track to fill on oil... well.. maybe not the best idea

its great to see how much interest you guys put into the ONLY local compagny doing in-house designing & assembling, ,and fabricating all their stuff in Quebec, selling quality products from Quebec to the rest of the world

so.. keep supporting California and China and fawk Qc plzzzz!

Oh sweet.

I don't ever use my brakes though so I wouldn't need such a device. Handbrake pi pop le vtak for me

Seriously though how the fuck did somebody discover that the master cylinder would move, and is there actual proof that it helps?

It's effective in the same way as stainless braided lines... it stops expansion (or in this case, movement caused by the pressure) so you get the most out of the booster.

why the hate? burnt your fingers on a drain plug?

its great to see how much interest you guys put into the ONLY local compagny doing in-house designing & assembling, ,and fabricating all their stuff in Quebec, selling quality products from Quebec to the rest of the world

so.. keep supporting California and China and fawk Qc plzzzz!

That rear shifter bushing is nothing new or ground breaking. Not to hate but I'm almost certain that its just a re badged product. The same goes for the pedal box and master cylinder stopper that looks the exact same as all the others.

Secondly nearly every track car I've seen will consume a bit of oil requiring you to add oil at the track.. Even on Porsches the oil cap is plastic.. Come to think nearly all dry sump systems have metal caps that get so hot that you'll need channelocks to remove it.. Ford GT has a normal plastic cap on the tank

Back