My dog just growled at me

S1FAP

So my wife tried to take away his bone and he growled at her. When I came in, I tried to do the same and he growled at me too. I made sure that he knew who was boss after that (without hitting him of course).

This is not the first time it happens. It happened 2 or 3 times before.

Is there a trick to make sure he doesn't act like this anymore?

Thanks!

Ma femme a essayé de lui enlever son os pis il lui a grogné après. Quand je suis arrivé pour faire la même chose, il m'a grogné après aussi. Je me suis arrangé pour qu'il sache c'est qui le boss dans la maison (sans le frapper bien sure).

Ce n'est pas la première fois que ca arrive. 2 ou 3 fois avant.

Y'a-t-il quelquechose à faire pour éviter que ca se reproduise?

Merci!

Keep doing it. You HAVE to correct his behavior. It is not something you can take lightly as a personality trait. Keep giving him stuff and taking it away, if he has an issue be STERN. You and your wife need to do it more often.

Give him food, treats, bones only once the dog is submissive. If not he's just taking "whats his". Practice taking it away like previously mentionned, wait for submission and give it back. My previous dog used to growl whenever he had a high-value toy and people would approach him.. but it was his way of playing and once you actually took it away he just gave the sad puppy face to have it back. Maybe yours is not being threatening..

Good luck!

Quand y grogne comme ca pour nimporte quel raison, couche le sur le coté en le prenant par le cou, pas besoin de forcer mais fermement, juste pour lui montré que TU es le dominant dans la place et prend l'os. Reste über calme tout le long. Une fois couché sur le coté relache le aussitot et permet lui de se relever quand il semble plus calme seulement.
Ya plusieurs épisode de Cesar avec des cas semblable. J'ai essayer la dite technique avec le chien d'une amie et ça marche.

why would you want to take away his food, leave him alone when he is eating. you have no business touching his food after you gave it to him. a dog is not your personal slave that supposed to take all your bullshit, it will obey you but you have to give him his space at times

don't fuck with your pup when he's eating, that's like his time and shit.

if you want to discipline him do it before hand because he thinks hes earned/deserved that bone/treat/thing.

it's like when you are eating and the dog comes to the table, you yell at him and tell him to go on his mat/to go away and in his eyes this is you growling at him.

eating is a special time

youre being a phaggot. take the bone away like a sir. if it growls at you, kick it across the room and show it whos boss 100% srs.

Wait until your dog is 10 years old and he growls at everything and anything. No joke my dog growls at me in the morning when I wake up and get ready for work because I turn the lights on. He's an old grumpy fuck.

define growling.

I'm not scared when it comes to dogs, but regarless the size of the dog there's a friendly little "hey!" growl and a "I'm going to make you watch as i rape your family" growl.

Why are you taking the bone away? If there's no actual reason the dog is probably just pissed

Wait until your dog is 10 years old and he growls at everything and anything. No joke my dog growls at me in the morning when I wake up and get ready for work because I turn the lights on. He's an old grumpy fuck.

That is because you are a beta fag

50% srs

When you take something away from him, give him a little treat. But like the others said, why the foxtrot would you take his bone away?

I wanted to take his bone away because the sound of him gnawing on it was making too much noise as we were trying to sleep.

Have you tried giving him a Kong filled with peanut butter or cheese instead? He might make less noise with it and have just as much fun.

Back