Atlas Survival Shelters finally available in Canada!

PurpleZ

Atlas Survival Shelters are finally available in Canada!

corrugated.jpg

They are the kind of bunker I would LOVE to build under my cabin in the woods or my property one day.

It's the first time I finally see something "affordable"...

Basic models starts at 29 900$ but for around 50 000$ you got a great bunker with almost all bell and whistles.
Everything is already mounted inside, with wood floors, furniture, bunker beds, swiss-made air filtration device with NBC filter, water barrels, etc.
Electric wiring and ready for off-grid power system (batteries & solar panels), wiring already passed, pre-wired also for camera surveillance for outside the bunker.
And if there's no power (no sun outside), the air filtration device have a hand-crank easily operable.

There's an emergency escape hatch, already mounted on the unit. The escape hatch goes to 12 inches below ground, so nobody can see it outside.
The bunkers are resistant to any NBC attacks (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical). And it got some laser-cutted, air-blast proof doors.

Models are sold with diameters of 8', 9', 10', 11' 12' feet with lenght starting at 20 feet up to 50'.
Bunkers should be buried under a minimum of 20 feet of dirt, gravel, etc. They could resist to pressure of dirt, up to 42 feet deep.

Best model is the corrugated pipe and it's way more resistant to pressure and blast waves, than a normal burried container:
http://www.atlassurvivalshelters.com/aboutus/nbc/corrugated/

Here, you can see all different models (corrugated pipe, containers, etc):
http://www.atlassurvivalshelters.com/aboutus/nbc/

Here's a nice video visit of a 10' x 50' corrugated pipe bunker:

Here's another video where they make a tour of one bunker and explain us how everything works:

CHERRY ON TOP, THEY ARE FINALLY MAKING SALES IN CANADA! (See FAQ: http://www.atlassurvivalshelters.com/faq/)

INSTALLATION:
It takes between 3 and 5 days to install and cost around 10-15K for installation fees (18-wheeler transport, heavy equipment, backhoes, crane, etc)
For their installations, they are taking NO LOCAL CONTRACTORS... It's a security and privacy issue, so your bunker location stay private. That's why they bring an outside contractor to make the installation.
For example, if your installation location is in Ontario, they will take contractors from Quebec, Vermont, Manitoba...

LOCATION SECRECY:
Keeping your shelter secret is their #1 concern. They do not keep paper trails on any of their customers locations and only accept wire transfers for payment.
All the photographs of people inside shelters were taken at trade shows. They do not reveal the names and locations of any of their customers.

Here's a few pictures of their bunkers:

Plans:

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

DSC00574.JPG

d1235.JPG

Corrugated%20Pipe%20-%2080.jpg

nov13-2.JPG

Entry%20Hatch%20-%2024.jpg

DSC01656.JPG

DSC01061.JPG

The staircase descends at a 30 degree angle to deflect gamma radiation:

nov13-1.JPG

condo12.jpg

DSC00052.JPG

DSC01068.JPG

DSC01065.JPG

nov13-3.JPG

Camp%20Photo%20-%2059.jpg

DSC01053.JPG

Corrugated%20Pipe%20-%20107.jpg

Corrugated%20Pipe%20-%20108.jpg

Corrugated%20Pipe%20-%20114.jpg

nov13-8.JPG

nov13-9.JPG

Like how they have a TV/computer/internet under there. Cause they are gonna work and be of big value when the nuclear holocaust arrives. Rather be vaporized by a nuclear blast then live underground like a rat having to worry about how im going to find water/food and from other survivors trying to murder me.

tu met une couverture sur le panneau solaire
quand les batteries vont etre completement vide ils vont vouloir trouver la source du probleme
la porte ouvre avec une penture alors tu as un cote safe derriere elle
quand il se monte la face avec son gun tu l'attend deja cache avec ton gun et tu le descend
abris gratuit !

^^^Avoir cela j'ai déja un réseau de camera de surveillance et je vais voir qui s'approche de moi....

^^^Avoir cela j'ai déja un réseau de camera de surveillance et je vais voir qui s'approche de moi....

des details mike .... :)
un vieux bas sur la lentille et tu vois plus rien

a l'emission Shipping Wars y'en avait un , le poid avait ete sous estime de plusieurs milliers de livres et le trailler avait plier

Corrugated%20Pipe%20-%2070.jpg

If you gonna build a bunker, build it right. (should be named ''10-15 man complex with lots of storage space'')

Like how they have a TV/computer/internet under there. Cause they are gonna work and be of big value when the nuclear holocaust arrives. Rather be vaporized by a nuclear blast then live underground like a rat having to worry about how im going to find water/food and from other survivors trying to murder me.

This. If everyone I know is dead, I'd rather be dead.

This whole suvivalist thing is just bringing back another way to consume stuff you don't need. This is cold war paranoia back again.

This whole suvivalist thing is just bringing back another way to consume stuff you don't need. This is cold war paranoia back again.

Yup, you got it all wraped up now! ;)

That's why governments all around the globe invest billions of dollars to construct bunkers... Because they fear the cold war, huh? Come on...

Pour ceux intéressés, écoutez cette vidéo de centaines de bunkers suisses... Vraiment intéressant:

Back