Embarrassing week for Quebec

tu sors de quel estie de trou pour demander ca ?
calvaire un tueur fou en robe de chambre qui veut tuer une premiere ministre un soir d'election et qui abat un honnete travailleur a bout portant tu trouves pas ca embarassant toi ?

Calme toi vieux crouton

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Are you from a different fucking planet?

A few topics? Are you blind? Gas is at fucking 1.50, our roads are fucking bullshit, our healthcare, what healthcare, our taxes are way up, we now will be the only province to have to register our guns.. WTF more do you want?

This.

It's a mess here. Quebec is one of the most beautiful places in Canada. We've got so many great resources, so much culture, and all around untapped potential. The problem, however, is that greed and money have long outweighed the better good for society, in terms of those in charge. Of course there are always conscious efforts by a select few who actually mean well, but as a whole, our society is fucked up.

Bridges are on the verge of collapsing, taxes are through the roof, gas is not even comprehensible, roads are complete junk, stupid language wars divide the population, blatant corruption all throughout politics, excessive ticketing....

Everything's fine? Is this fine?

3757_m1x089_4b92_9_jpg-550x0.jpg

(overpass leading to the Mercier).

Where the fuck are we going to be in 50 years?

^ He missed.

Considering you seem to like bragging about the fact that you went and got yourself the exact same crappy gun he used, I think it's safe to say that you actually believe what you just wrote and that you are also a sad excuse of a joke.

Are you from a different fucking planet?

A few topics? Are you blind? Gas is at fucking 1.50, our roads are fucking bullshit, our healthcare, what healthcare, our taxes are way up, we now will be the only province to have to register our guns.. WTF more do you want?

Je suis partiellement d accord avec toi.

C est facile d amplifier et de ne voir que les points negatifs d une region province pays quand on s y mets. On peut dire LA MEME CRISSE DE CHOSE DE PARTOUT c est ca que je veux dire.

Ton probleme c est que toi aussi t es un esti de pessimiste né qui chiale sans cesse et qui au fond ne reve que de ca de voir le monde tout entier s ecrouler sous ses yeux.

I know gaz is too expensive and it makes me mad, I know roads are crumbling I use it everyday and it makes me curse when I hit 256 potholes while driving 0,89km. I know that the language issue is useless, stupid and unecessary. I know taxes are WAY too high, I pay them everyday just like you so dont fucking tell me im blind. But what the fuck should we do? Are we even enough people in this province to pay everything we have right now?

So tell me mr its the end of the world, where the fuck do we start?!! I know this gouv. is incompetent, je sais que marois est une opportuniste hypocrite, JE LE SAIS, j ai voté pour elle, and you know why! Cause I had NO choice. Useless gun registry I know, and at last healthcare is not the fastest around..but I always got served when I needed it. I was injuried many times in my little life(im 30), I had familly that had cancer but we all got taken care of. So tell me, how would YOU fix this health care system?!!

What would YOU do?!!! Is all this even realistic?

Last edited:
Calme toi vieux crouton

Ca fait une couple de fois que je te vois poster pis jai une question....

TES qui toi esti? Un autre troll? Sur 10 de tes posts ya 9 fois ou t aurais du fermer ta yeule. Fais en donc ta nouvelle devise, ta yeule!

Ca fait une couple de fois que je te vois poster pis jai une question....

TES qui toi esti? Un autre troll? Sur 10 de tes posts ya 9 fois ou t aurais du fermer ta yeule. Fais en donc ta nouvelle devise, ta yeule!

Calme toi vieille peau

lol come on brah

Montreal does have a certain culture that many travel from all over the world to experience... Quebec as a whole has a really culturally rich heritage as well; the French influence is all over.

Obviously I'm not referring to the Monster sticker pflow kind of people.

Considering you seem to like bragging about the fact that you went and got yourself the exact same crappy gun he used, I think it's safe to say that you actually believe what you just wrote and that you are also a sad excuse of a joke.

Take it easy dirtbag, it was a fucking joke. Calling for the death of all gun owners isn't something you are above.

Back